Rafinha Alcantara

BBZ8800

I have checked some forums with Roma's fans, and opinions are much different than here.

Some of our fans say that Nai should be banned for a Season and similar.
Roma's fans say:
= football is not a ballet
= it was just a regular, unlucky tackle
= you can't play football without a contact
= Nai didn't want to injure a player, he is just a fighter

Also, some fans say:
= Nai didn't do anything wrong, while Suarez on purpose injured our keeper with dangerous tackle and he should be punished (he does similar things all the time, they say)

Alik

I have checked some forums with Roma's fans, and opinions are much different than here.

Some of our fans say that Nai should be banned for a Season and similar.
Roma's fans say:
= football is not a ballet
= it was just a regular, unlucky tackle
= you can't play football without a contact
= Nai didn't want to injure a player, he is just a fighter

Also, some fans say:
= Nai didn't do anything wrong, while Suarez on purpose injured our keeper with dangerous tackle and he should be punished (he does similar things all the time, they say)

That's how wars start. :shakeshead:

BBZ8800

That's how wars start. :shakeshead:

Yes.

Anyway, I wanted to show how opinions are much different in every community.
On Barcaforum, 99,9% of users are sure that Messi is better than Cr7.
On Real's forums, Cr7 is better (ok, not for 99,9% of users, but still).
On our forum, some people want to break legs to Nainggolan.
On Roma's forums, he is a good player/fighter for most of the fans.
Also, here, on Barcaforum, no one thinks that Suarez has done anything wrong regarding injury of Roma's goalkeeper.
On the other hand, Roma's fans are furious at Suarez and they say that he did that on purpose, like always, and that he is one of the dirtiest players ever (Nainggolan is a saint compared to "dirty Suarez"). They say that they expected some incident or injuring some player from Suarez, which he did in the end.
Also, I have read some posts that one eastern European commentator during Roma:Barcelona match said: Opponent's fans don't like Luis Suarez. But more or less, nobody like Suarez. Probably only his family likes him"

Lol :shakeshead:

The world/opinions are much different when we step outside of Barca's forum.

silvia

no intention? players know intuitionally it is gonna dangerous 3 seconds before they choose to tackle.
that's why Masche never hurt that big and Nainggolan several times. you can call it willful negligence or whatever, but it is not zero intention. This thing is not called luck. You choose to tackle in the way, possibly crash in the back and hurt opponent. and they know back scissors tackle is the worst thing.
and refrees to blame to. He nearly kicked messi in a same way and there was no card in the first place. and he continued to do it when Rafa got in.
ohh, i can say this anymore. I hope rafinha is strong enough...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yes.

Anyway, I wanted to show how opinions are much different in every community.
On Barcaforum, 99,9% of users are sure that Messi is better than Cr7.
On Real's forums, Cr7 is better (ok, not for 99,9% of users, but still).
On our forum, some people want to break legs to Nainggolan.
On Roma's forums, he is a good player/fighter for most of the fans.
Also, here, on Barcaforum, no one thinks that Suarez has done anything wrong regarding injury of Roma's goalkeeper.
On the other hand, Roma's fans are furious at Suarez and they say that he did that on purpose, like always, and that he is one of the dirtiest players ever (Nainggolan is a saint compared to "dirty Suarez"). They say that they expected some incident or injuring some player from Suarez, which he did in the end.
Also, I have read some posts that one eastern European commentator during Roma:Barcelona match said: Opponent's fans don't like Luis Suarez. But more or less, nobody like Suarez. Probably only his family likes him"

Lol :shakeshead:

The world/opinions are much different when we step outside of Barca's forum.

BBZ, I don't know which Real Madrid forums you are referring to, I'd say from my experience even most Real Madrid fans admit or acknowledge that Messi is the better of the two, even though they might not like him.

Of course those Roma fans would say those things, it is easy for them to say since it was our player that got injured. I am sure if it had been one of their players, especially one of their future bright stars that sustained an injury that could have serious implications down the road, they would have said completely different things.

The reason why I am SO pissed about this injury is not about the implications his immediate injury (out for 6 months) on our already stretching-thin squad and our current season, but about what and how it might affect Rafinha's career in the future. Knee injuries are very, very bad.

And certainly not every Barca fan condones what Suarez done to the Roma keeper, not at all, I have seen quite a lot of Barca fans (not just on this forum) around the web that had voiced their disapproval and displeasure of what Suarez did.

Of course, it is all about perspectives and where you are sitting. Again, I bet my house that if the situation had reversed those Roma fans wouldn't have been so cool about it.

El Flaco

Well, at least Suarez injured Szczęsny.

Yes, Suarez did.

Six weeks out for Szczesny

And thanks Nainggolan you fucking prick!

I hope someone breaks his leg the next game.

I want Mascherano to break naingollans leg in the next match, and end his career.

i feel the same, i wish i can disallow to the ground of camp nou such a dicckhead. i can't bear his face anymore.

Then I guess you don't mind if Roma-players break Suárez's leg after what he did to Szczesny?

You're hypocritical if you have a problem with it...

If it was the first time.

But this guy is a repeat offender.

[youtube]5a41O_6B0MQ[/youtube]

[youtube]ZxcdrCCzF2Q[/youtube]

Should be banned for a season or, even better, someone should end his carrer.

1. Nainggolan didn't cause any injury to Glik because the latter was up on his feet few seconds later.
2. Nainggolan did a near clear tackle, but Mattiello was unlucky because his foot slided under Radja's leg.

But if you wish that someone should end Nainggolan's carrier, then you would say the same for Suarez?

You have to. Otherwise, you're a hypocrite.

Nainggolan should be banned for the rest of the season, if was the first time was okay, but he already injured others two badly, rafinha is the third victim, too much for a guy only

Reat to what I said to [MENTION=16401]Chong Li[/MENTION] about the both incidents...

But yeah, he made a awful challenge against Rafinha. But it's a part

He is an aggressive, careless, dirty player

Oh, you mean the guy who has only one single red card in his entire carreer?

He's made more than enough horrible tackles to be banned or at least warned in some way. The fact that he continues to do those, and without consequences, means that the authorities don't care about protecting players' health, and they should be blamed.

I fucking hate players like De Jong and Nainggolan who go for ankles and knees trying to hack players down. If you're not good enough to look for the ball, at least pull his god damn shirt or push him or smth, don't scissor his knees.

Seriously guys, you're talking as if Nainggolan was Sergio Ramos...

It's not really wise to judge and base a opition of a player after one incident. But since we're talking about Nainggolan, the Belgian internaitional has always played this intensity and got only 1 red card in his career. I mean, there's goalies who have more red cards than Nainggolan.

Again, the challenge against Rafinha was nothing but poor but it wasn't meant to harm the Brazilian. Just search for his highlights where you can see that he's a great tackler & very often (if not always) gets the ball. But although I feel sorry for what happened to Rafinha, I'm aware that this kind of thing is a part of football.

There's worse tackles which has led to nothing and players shrugged it off, and others which seemed to harmless caused serious troubles.

You seriously think our players wouldn't do a shit if Nainggolan actually wanted to harm Rafinha?

Last edited:

Nicky86

Rafinia is a talent and a very significant player especially for the future. Unfourtunately, he hand a hard injury against Roma, and I hope to recover as soon as is possible.

CuleLife4Life

What scares me about his type of injury is that while the recovery time takes 6 months, the preparation and adaptation of getting back on the field much longer. I remeber reading a player doesn't truly get back to normal from an ACL injury until 12-18 months after.

Look at Jese from Real. Guy got injured in March of 2014 and only started looking back to normal this summer during their preseason.

Home of Barca Fans