Rafinha Alcantara

God Serena

of course.it will be good in the sense of having more options on the bench

I don't see him being a very reliable option until next season. It's going to take him a long time to get back to his level, and it's not like his game intelligence was so high that he can overcome any rustiness. His greatest asset was getting frequent enough game time that he improved, but now he hasn't played in a long time. With Roberto and Arda both being midfield options when they previously weren't and Vidal and Arda being able to play up top our need for him has really gone down. I'd prefer we ease him and and don't hope for much until he gets in the swing of things by the start of next season.

khaled_a_d

I don't see him being a very reliable option until next season. It's going to take him a long time to get back to his level, and it's not like his game intelligence was so high that he can overcome any rustiness. His greatest asset was getting frequent enough game time that he improved, but now he hasn't played in a long time. With Roberto and Arda both being midfield options when they previously weren't and Vidal and Arda being able to play up top our need for him has really gone down. I'd prefer we ease him and and don't hope for much until he gets in the swing of things by the start of next season.

We don't know what injuries we are gonna have at that time ,the deeper the squad is (i.e when he comes and with Arda & Vidal registered) the the less likely to see the likes of Munir & Sandro playing

God Serena

We don't know what injuries we are gonna have at that time ,the deeper the squad is (i.e when he comes and with Arda & Vidal registered) the the less likely to see the likes of Munir & Sandro playing

Sandro looks more or less set to leave anyways, and tbh Munir is going to get minutes no matter who we have just because he's Lucho's personal project just the way Rafinha was before him.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Thiago (Bayern): "Rafinha? Doctor told me he was surprised how good his knee was after such a short time. We hope he'll play again soon."

Home of Barca Fans