Rafinha Alcantara

You must be talking about next season. Samper is still a B team player. And next season we'll also have Halilovic and possibly even Denis.

I dont know if halilovic is coming back, I think he'll get loaned just cause our midfield would be too stacked. Experience in Iniesta/Raki/Turan AND youth in Rafinha and Sergi.

God Serena

I dont know if halilovic is coming back, I think he'll get loaned just cause our midfield would be too stacked. Experience in Iniesta/Raki/Turan AND youth in Rafinha and Sergi.

Rafinha, Suarez, and Turan can all also play in the front line, Iniesta is getting old and won't be able to start every game, and Sergi is an everything.

Game time wouldn't be as stupidly unbalanced as we're used to but the rotation would be solid. And we'd firmly move away from panicking over every major injury like we have in the past.

Rafinha, Suarez, and Turan can all also play in the front line, Iniesta is getting old and won't be able to start every game, and Sergi is an everything.

Game time wouldn't be as stupidly unbalanced as we're used to but the rotation would be solid. And we'd firmly move away from panicking over every major injury like we have in the past.

Maybe but if we bring him back it should only be if Lucho can say with certainty that he would get enough gametime.

bismp

I hope that he will come back strong after the injury.He is my favourite youngster of the team,and before the injury he had the potential to maybe become a starter one day...

xXKonan

[tw]696010109915418624[/tw]

Out on the pitch at least with the first team but obviously doing more recovering work.

Great news as he's inching closer back from the sidelines.

Home of Barca Fans