Rafinha Alcantara

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I thought he was just going to train with them, not play. I'm watching the game btw.

Same here. I remember all Catalan media reporting the same; The Club strictly telling Brazil he can train, but not play.

If they gave him a go without the club's permission then I guess the Brazilian FA will hear it tomorrow.

khaled_a_d

Same here. I remember all Catalan media reporting the same; The Club strictly telling Brazil he can train, but not play.

If they gave him a go without the club's permission then I guess the Brazilian FA will hear it tomorrow.

Rafinha got the green light b4 the international break .there was no reason he wasn't gonna to play
If anything it serves us good .he got a playing time he won't get here with tough schedule next couple of weeks

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rafinha got the green light b4 the international break .there was no reason he wasn't gonna to play
If anything it serves us good .he got a playing time he won't get here with tough schedule next couple of weeks

Makes sense.

I hope he returns better than ever.

Messi983

I doubt Brazilian FA is stupid enough to play Rafinha without permission, especially not now when they are still talking with Barça about Neymar's participation in Olympics/Copa America.

And it was probably good for him to get some match fitness as I doubt he'll play a lot over the next month in Barça. Maybe he could get some minutes at Anoeta if Lucho will rotate heavily.

utility73

This is nothing against Rafinha. I am very happy he is finally match fit again.
Just wondering about the reasoning of Lucho bringing him on for the first time in such an important game?

F

Flavia

He did very well, after being out for so long. He can be vital in this last part of the season.

Home of Barca Fans