Rafinha Alcantara

CatalinR10

10561060_709870689084673_940170646_n.jpg

paying tribute to jugadorazo

serghei

He needs to release the balll faster when played in midfield, and probably that is where he will play most of the time. Other than that, I look forward to see him evolve.

barcanuck

He needs to release the balll faster when played in midfield, and probably that is where he will play most of the time. Other than that, I look forward to see him evolve.

It's funny because with Thiago I used to say he needs to stop releasing the ball so fast and hang on to it an extra second. Rafi ahead of the game :)

F

Flavia

So i guess he's going to be our starting RW, atleast for the first game. Unless reports about munir are true.

I don't think Munir will start ahead of Rafinha and Pedro. He'll be used if needed, and there's a limit of 10 matches that he can play with the 1st team.

JamDav1982

Has cuadrado played in a possession based system against teams who park the bus before, what makes our board thinks hes worth 50 mill to us?

Admittedly I have not seen a lot of him but there are not many players in the world that have his pace and engine to get up and down the right hand side coupled with the ability to pick a pass/cross the ball the way he does.

The way Barcelona have lined up in the last few games looks like Lucho favours pushing both full backs on, ahead of the midfield three a lot of the time.

Is he good enough defensively? Personally I dont know but everything else he brings no other player could really match on the right hand side of the pitch.

DinhoR10

Admittedly I have not seen a lot of him but there are not many players in the world that have his pace and engine to get up and down the right hand side coupled with the ability to pick a pass/cross the ball the way he does.

The way Barcelona have lined up in the last few games looks like Lucho favours pushing both full backs on, ahead of the midfield three a lot of the time.

Is he good enough defensively? Personally I dont know but everything else he brings no other player could really match on the right hand side of the pitch.

But the price is so steep, specially since if we're talking about a back three Alves would be immense i bet, he's still amazing attacking wise (See man city match) if the defensive burden is gone then he'd be fine atleast rotating with montoya just like xavi rotating with rakitic.

I don't think Munir will start ahead of Rafinha and Pedro. He'll be used if needed, and there's a limit of 10 matches that he can play with the 1st team.

I get this feeling that Lucho has latched his eye onto Munir, especially when you see that halilovic went to Barca B while Munir is still here. I wouldnt be surprised to see that if he impresses Lucho might opt to run out his 10 matches this season, while he plays with Barca B and then just promote him sometime after christmas. Suarez is probably too muich for him but I can imagine Munir-Messi-Suarez resembling the 2009 Henry-Eto-Messi front line in tactics. Would be great to watch. Not that he'd replace neymar but for tactical variation/cup games.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Is that 10 apperances in just La Liga, or is it 10 appearances total in all competitions?

Home of Barca Fans