Rafinha Alcantara

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mazinho (father Rafinha): "I hope Rafinha can stay at Barça for many years. Shame Thiago has left? Yes, I also miss him at Barça..." [catr]

Adrian

Mazinho (father Rafinha): "I hope Rafinha can stay at Barça for many years. Shame Thiago has left? Yes, I also miss him at Barça..." [catr]

I knew that would happen. He was complaining about his playing time wasn't he? I don't get why he decided to go to Bayern...

Hope he starts against Elche.

Hopefully, at least we know that in Luis Enrique we have a manager that will help him grow.

DinhoR10

I knew that would happen. He was complaining about his playing time wasn't he? I don't get why he decided to go to Bayern...

This never made sense to me, complaining about playing time but deciding to go to a team with a stacked midfield instead of Manchester where he was needed, the saddest thing is if he had stayed we wouldn't have bought rakitic ad his brother would've been stuck in the RW position but as it stands now Rafinha has been put as the next in line for the midfield position.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Thiago was a sure starter at Bayern last year.
We all want him to be our player and miss him but he decided to leave because he wanted more playing time. Considering this it was the right decision.

DinhoR10

Thiago was a sure starter at Bayern last year.
We all want him to be our player and miss him but he decided to leave because he wanted more playing time. Considering this it was the right decision.

Yeah I was talking about pre-transfer, it looks like a great decision in retrospect but it was weird at the time considering time was his decision for leaving.

CuleLife4Life

Obviously Pep gave him assurances about his role at Bayern before he signed even if they were stacked. And sure enough, Thiago was featured a lot when not injured.

Now once Pep leaves, it will be interesting to see how he fares.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He reached a new level at Bayern. It was good move for him personally as a footballer. Although who knows, he might miss Barcelona. Looks like his father and most likely also brother certainly do.

M

MesQueUnBlert

He was poor, worst of the night

It's a shame he had to make way for Barta (in hindsight he could have stayed on)

Think he would have got better as the game went on and Elche tired.

Flashes of brilliance but is he wasted RW? His best games i've seen have been in CM/AM - feel bad for him that his la liga debut was cut short by Masch and upstaged by Munir.

Androutsos

He played like a Pedro-clone tonight, it is obvious that he prefers to play as a midfielder with the game in front of him.

Home of Barca Fans