Rafinha Alcantara

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yet, people have no problem bashing Roberto

Because he has showed absolutely nothing from his time at La Masia with the B Team to what he has done with the Senior Team. Just because some people bash Roberto doesn't mean you should write off every single player, sometimes even before they have played a game!

SeloBarca

I think exactly the same things about Rafinha. He has shown nothing in senior team and been invisible almost every game hes played in my opinion.
If you dont agree, you dont have to bash peoples opinions. You can just ignore it.

DonAK

I think exactly the same things about Rafinha. He has shown nothing in senior team and been invisible almost every game hes played in my opinion.
If you dont agree, you dont have to bash peoples opinions. You can just ignore it.

I think people disagree with you because Rafinha have actually something to show for from his La Masia graduate days till his Celta Vigo campaign last season where he almost got in Liga BBVA Team of the Season and did very well overall for them, not to forget that he has played mighty two games for Barcelona.

I'm not saying he will be a superstar or even make it at Barcelona, although I think writing him off or writing any player off like that is a bit stupid, no offence.

Last edited:
L

linetty

This is a forum and on a forum you discuss opinions. It's hard to pass by a post of yours because they are usually ludicrous.

raki

An opinion is one thing, your outburts of nothingness are another dimension. Ignore list : done. WHat a relieve.

DonAK

He has been nominated for the 'Best Revelation in La Liga BBVA 2013-14' along with Jese and Saul Niguez.

DinhoR10

Was that his first assist as a Barca player? Glad Lucho gave him the run out instead of samper, he needed some time after the injuries.

Alarcón

No I think Lucho is right to keep him in the middle where he belongs, no more playing players out of position it hurts everyone in the long run.

For me he is more of a false 9 than a Barça midfielder and Lucho played him often in attack last season

Home of Barca Fans