Rafinha Alcantara

Zangash

Banned
He can't be much worse than Iniesta has been lately, so I don't see a reason to be upset with him if he doesn't perform.

But I'm still hoping he knocks it out of the park tonight. He says he loves to pass, so pass it to any of our forwards and get the assists...

F

Flavia

He should be extra motivated to play against his former club and teammates. Hope he plays well.

DinhoR10

He played like 10 mins against AJAX and got an assist, so i think he'll be fine, might not be a world beater but I won't be surprised if he as an assist or maybe even a goal.

Toecrusher

Played well enough, nice touches and dribbling from time to time. Will be more effective when our tactics help with midfield control.

Gamegod

He is great when he has the ball, needs to make sure that he is more involved. He cant control a game like xavi yet but i am sure he will improve.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I expected a lot more to be honest... But I'm not writing him off yet, I'm willing to give him more time to show what he's got...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Good intensity, bad performance. He needs to improve his decision making quickly and find a role that he performs well on the pitch. Otherwise his chances of being a real success here will diminish.

Home of Barca Fans