Rafinha Alcantara

L

linetty

B5tQUwPIcAA6PnG.jpg

bismp

This kid should start more.This is the only way for him to improve and for us to know if he is capable for being a starter

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Had a great game against Apoel despite the red card , aftee after that game he got benched for 5 games I think. And he was played again in the Cdr

DinhoR10

Had a great game against Apoel despite the red card , aftee after that game he got benched for 5 games I think. And he was played again in the Cdr

If Lucho doesn't start his golden boy after good performances its no wonder he gives Bartra the finger.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Rafa, Rakitic, Bartra, even Montoya should be at least given a run of 5 consecutive games to make some sort of rhythm instead of 1 game per month if you're lucky.

Lomar1o

Rafa, Rakitic, Bartra, even Montoya should be at least given a run of 5 consecutive games to make some sort of rhythm instead of 1 game per month if you're lucky.

i hope it will be that way soon. i mean consecutive matches

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Idk if Rafinha deserves to start 5 matches yet, maybe play in 5 matches start a couple and sub on as the rest.

point is they need consistency not play well, bench 3 games, emulate last performance, if fail bench again, if successful bench again and repeat.

Alarcón

point is they need consistency not play well, bench 3 games, emulate last performance, if fail bench again, if successful bench again and repeat.

Looking at your comments, I have to say - after darthvader was banned, I'm happy someone fills the void

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Yo Alarcon, I have never seen you have any serious discussion. You just go into threads, try to "ridicule" somebody without alleging any reasons and leave.

J

Jamie Cal

I really don't see anything in Rafinha to tell me deserves to be a starter. He's been pretty awful.

SeloBarca

Yo Alarcon, I have never seen you have any serious discussion. You just go into threads, try to "ridicule" somebody without alleging any reasons and leave.

There are 3 people on this forum that does it. Belittling posters becouse they dont agree with them. Really sad behaviour.

Home of Barca Fans