Rangers FC thread

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
your the one who cant even answer a simple question, fanny

The question was so absurd it didn't warrant an answer, why you feel you need to spam a Barça forum with your flaunting of the pathetic rivaly that goes on between two mediocre clubs in Glasgow is beyond me. Take it to a Celtic forum, take it to a Rangers forum, I don't care, just don't bring it on here. THIS is why I can't stand the Old Firm, because you're so far up your own backsides and filled with your petty hatred that you can't see that the world's moved on and doesn't give a damn about the absurd bile that plagues Scottish football.

henriklarsson7

the question was so absurd it didn't warrant an answer, why you feel you need to spam a barça forum with your flaunting of the pathetic rivaly that goes on between two mediocre clubs in glasgow is beyond me. Take it to a celtic forum, take it to a rangers forum, i don't care, just don't bring it on here. This is why i can't stand the old firm, because you're so far up your own backsides and filled with your petty hatred that you can't see that the world's moved on and doesn't give a damn about the absurd bile that plagues scottish football.

this is a rangers thread, if you hate celtic and rangers why are you commenting on the threads?

Moron

The question was so absurd it didn't warrant an answer, why you feel you need to spam a Barça forum with your flaunting of the pathetic rivaly that goes on between two mediocre clubs in Glasgow is beyond me. Take it to a Celtic forum, take it to a Rangers forum, I don't care, just don't bring it on here. THIS is why I can't stand the Old Firm, because you're so far up your own backsides and filled with your petty hatred that you can't see that the world's moved on and doesn't give a damn about the absurd bile that plagues Scottish football.

there is a celtic thread and a rangers thread on this forum so why cant we sign up and discuss?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
You don't discuss though, you just roll out the same repetitive crap that all Celtic keyboard warriors do. We know Rangers fans are tossers, we know you like to drone on about how much you hate them but actually all it looks like is that you love having them around because your entire raison d'etre is beating them seeing as your club can achieve no more in the modern era aside from having a shot at the UEFA cup once you've been dumped out of the CL yet again.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
says the glory hunter who prefers barca over his local team (I never pretend that I prefer Barca over my local team Celtic)

Last edited:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I prefer Barça over my local team because I live in Spain, that doesn't make me a glory hunter and if it did so what? I follow Barça all over Europe, get to as many games as I can, stick with them through rough and smooth and run an official supporters club. Not exactly your run of the mill plastic fan :lol: By your definition a large proportion of Celtic's support are glory hunters because they prefer the Bhoys to their local Irish club.

Home of Barca Fans