Rangers FC thread

henriklarsson7

This thread is pathetic.

It's like me going onto the United thread and posting a load of crap about them.

You Celts really are obsessed by them.

i think your the one whos obsessed with celtic and rangers m8, ur a (shitty) city supporter and u keep posting on celtic and rangers threads bletherin shite, we are discussing celtic and rangers and you arent. btw i know the next time celtic will win a trophy but when wil shitty city? :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

B

blueduck

I'm keeping the balance.

There are no Rangers fans here, or any other members (except CA) who tell you the truth.

You aren't discussing Rangers at all, you're just posting hate on their thread. WE GET IT ffs, you don't like them and they don't like you.

M

mickcfc2k8

who made the rangers thread in the firt place tbh?? i thought their was a rangers fan on here

B

blueduck

why call me a mong? seriously do you have issues mate?

celtic 67 why did you make this thread i would never post consistently in aRangers thread tbh :lol:wtf

You asked a question which was a bit stupid.

Because you are all obsessed with Rangers.

henriklarsson7

I'm keeping the balance.

There are no Rangers fans here, or any other members (except CA) who tell you the truth.

You aren't discussing Rangers at all, you're just posting hate on their thread. WE GET IT ffs, you don't like them and they don't like you.

i suppose you hav a point there, plenty of angry posts have been very angrily directed towards you :lol:

J

Jordzibob

Lol I actually prefer Rangers if I'm being honest....though I dont like any Scottish teams really, just think their crap. The only reason I like Rangers is because they had Filip Sebo or whatever his name was, he amused me

Home of Barca Fans