Raphael Varane

valk

Very poor is pretty good for today's standards. He was one of our better players, didn't get any help from midfield and that scrub danilo

khaled_a_d

He need a better coaching
Physically this guy is unmatched for a CB ,he is very talented too .but his positioning and concentration can be awful .he will need more than physical tools and talent in big games

Morten

He need a better coaching
Physically this guy is unmatched for a CB ,he is very talented too .but his positioning and concentration can be awful .he will need more than physical tools and talent in big games

We might as well ship him out next summer, along with just about the rest of the squad, including Perez and Benitez. I mean, what the hell, why not? Nothing has been working out for us in the last couple of years. Everything is connected, players are overrated, Perez is a moron, our coaches are not much better either. A total fresh start would be nice, we dont have much to lose from it anyway.

mark1nhu

We might as well ship him out next summer, along with just about the rest of the squad, including Perez and Benitez. I mean, what the hell, why not? Nothing has been working out for us in the last couple of years. Everything is connected, players are overrated, Perez is a moron, our coaches are not much better either. A total fresh start would be nice, we dont have much to lose from it anyway.

I doubt you guys will ship Varane, but I really hope so.

Maybe we can get him in a couple of years to learn something from Piqué, before replacing him.

DrPepper

lol Varane is not overrated. Not his fault he has an imposter of a CB playing alongside him. Examples?

tGzAlSC.png

CxclroN.png

Let's also not forget Ramos was the one who botched a simple offside line and allowed Neymar to score our second. Three goals directly caused from his lolworthy positioning.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
lol Varane is not overrated. Not his fault he has an imposter of a CB playing alongside him. Examples?

tGzAlSC.png

CxclroN.png

I agree with you , especially the first and second goal. He should've fouled Roberto or just held the defensive line with Varane. When it comes to the second goal , I had no idea what he was doing , he was even stretching his arm to put Neymar onside. Let down his team in the previous classico aswell. Have to say that Varane wasnt good either , so can't blame Ramos completely

Edit: Forgot my monthly thank you. Keep it up Ramos.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans