Raphael Varane

CuleLife4Life

Beast game from him. I still think he has been a bit under-form this season which I attributed to Ancelotti playing him erratically. Too bad he'll probably be benched next week for Pepe and the elbow thrower who was horrendous in the 2nd half.

DrPepper

Beast game from him. I still think he has been a bit under-form this season which I attributed to Ancelotti playing him erratically. Too bad he'll probably be benched next week for Pepe and the elbow thrower who was horrendous in the 2nd half.

Yeah, hopefully. Pepe needs to play, otherwise Atletico don't have much of a chance.

Give him the consistent play time that Mourinho gave him in his last season and he'll be a monster again. Marquinhos has been better this season compared to him, but I still believe that Varane has more potential. He's like Silva - barely makes mistakes and is extremely reliable defensively.

L

linetty

Dat pace. Incredible for a centre back. Never thought he's THAT fast.

CuleLife4Life

He actually plays better with Ramos I think because he can balance out Ramos's craziness.

Annoyed at all the praise he is getting. I was hoping he'd be on his way out of Madrid this summer because of not being a first choice.

Home of Barca Fans