Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: reial madrid

I dunno where Salgado picked that we're already celebrating La Liga. They will try to put pressure on us. But I'm sure Pep will handle situation very. Although I think if they lose against Valencia that they are pretty much out of the race.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

They will hopefully lose 6 points to Valencia and Villareal because they will be playing against REAL title contenders.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

It`ll be interesting to see will Ramos play with 2 strikers. So far he`s been true to 442

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

I watched them game too, i am shocked madrid won but Valencia weren't as critical infront of goal and maybe it was down to luck i guess. Villa did miss a sitter, and a bunch of other chances..

To tell you the truth, im glad they lost because it has expanded the amount of points between us and them so a win against Villareal tonight will let us relax a bit more.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Probably, the other Diarra got injured. But I think Ramos is behind this transfer. He used to play with 2 DMs in Sevilla so he`ll probably be trying the same in Madrid.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Did they sign that Krasic guy or not. Last I checked they held talk with him. Barca_Serbia probably knows the details...

hendryrusli

I'm not worried to be honest. They can buy all good players around Europe but Calderon missed something - they need sometime to gel and it ain't gonna happen in 1 season. This year ain't the year for Madrid.

Sacking Schuster maybe the right decision. Having him in charge of another few games might not solve their issue, to be honest it's gonna make them worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans