Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil

Shabazz
Re: reial madrid

I won´t lie, I´m a little bit worried. A few weeks ago they were struggling against Getafe and some very poor teams. Now they get a new coach and beat Valencia .. Ofcourse you can´t judge by only 1 match, but you must admit they look much more organized and motivated.

IraqiCulé

If we were under Frank I'd be worried; the team would become very complacent with the unimaginable lead and score some good parties over the Christmas break. We would drop points as soon as we returned.

However, Pep is a new coach, he's showed us he's really big on discipline, and he of all people knows the job is far from done and we're going to keep up the fight. With Iniesta back, we're going to be even stronger!

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

Haha the video is fantastic, i didn't believe it was Pep.. i must say im very proud. :D

Evil

Shabazz

Lol, nice video, Pep looked really cool at the end with the spot light and the coat .. @IndoCule, I hope it does mean something. Till now all the rumours point out that Benzema will be a Madrid player and Aguero will be a Barça player next season.

Evil

Shabazz

I just read that Madrid can only register one of Huntelaar or Diarra for the Champions League, touch decesion IMO. I think they´ll go for Diarra though, they´re defense is a joke.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

But they lack firepower upfront, with Rude out for the season they'll most likely go with Huntaleer.. Gago is there and Javi Garcia could cover for him incase something happens.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I just read that Bernd Schuster still hasn`t agreed to termination of his contract. Reportedly, he asks for bonuses in case Real Madrid wins some title this season. This guy really lost his compass

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Evil said:
I just read that Madrid can only register one of Huntelaar or Diarra for the Champions League, touch decesion IMO. I think they´ll go for Diarra though, they´re defense is a joke.

Apparently some Madrid board directors were angered at that outcome. They are blaming Mijatovic as they believe he didn`t even know they couldn`t register both players :lol:

Evil

Shabazz

I think Madrid board want Mitobitch out .. Don't blame them, he signed 2 players for 20m each and only 1 can play CL .. :lol: I mean aren't big clubs supposed to study their transfer targets in depth before aquiring them ?

T

TinaFCB

Let them feel miserable! It`s their turn this season :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans