Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maz

I walk the line
Re: reial madrid

Pérez was a clown but he knew he was a clown and seemed to enjoy buying all those players. Calderón on the other hand is just a wanker and i cant stand him. And for his last activity at the club to be his appeal to the courts about the decision regarding huntelaar and diarra epitomises his brash, arrogant attitude. Good riddance.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I might make some high odd bet on Sanz Junior to take over in the summer. Who knows...

M.L. King

The Preacher

Terrible refereeing; at least two penalties should be given to Osasuna after fouls on Juanfran, instead the referee showed two yellow cards to him for diving. Man this is such a shame, I just cannot believe it.

M.L. King

The Preacher

The titles in Marca, El Mundo Deportivo and Sport.

El Madrid gana con 13.
Pérez Burrull 'regala' el triunfo al Madrid
¡Roban a Osasuna!

Evil

Shabazz

M.L. King said:
Terrible refereeing; at least two penalties should be given to Osasuna after fouls on Juanfran, instead the referee showed two yellow cards to him for diving. Man this is such a shame, I just cannot believe it.

The only way I can make sense of this is $$$$$ talks ... because even a blind donkey could see that was a clear penalty.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Florentino Perez iz the candidate for Real Madrid presidency. Part of his plan are Messi, Fabregas and Wenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans