Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woobie

I sure as hell wouldn't want him back. Not in a million years. His form started going down after 2007 and is still dropping, his entourage is just nasty, and where exactly would he play? He'd be expensive (even if Madrid gave us a deal) for a benchwarmer. Add to this the fact that guys who return to Milan for a second spell just don't do well. Gullit didn't and neither did Shevchenko.

Beast

The Observer
Kaka will head to the UK..don't worry it's either Chelsea /city or something along those lines
if he had to Milan i'm sure it will be for one of Milan remaining young players

El Gato

Villarato!
Of all it shouldn't be Barca supporters that are laughing about it :D

But let that tone off. There is no real point of discussing Kaka's situation, because I don't think he'll want to go anywhere. There is no one to replace him potentially, because I don't believe Mourinho will trust Canales.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Of all it shouldn't be Barca supporters that are laughing about it :D

But let that tone off. There is no real point of discussing Kaka's situation, because I don't think he'll want to go anywhere. There is no one to replace him potentially, because I don't believe Mourinho will trust Canales.

No he is gone in the summer
Yeah, what's happening there? I hope Mou doesn't ruin his development. Why not loan him?

He will be playing in Getafe next season on loan to get more minutes while Parejo and Callejon will be returning to the club increasing the number of our Cantera

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thiago is at least playing in Segunda although I would have preferred him to play more with our first team. Price of being in top clubs I reckon.
Those 2 should be new Xaviesta of La Furia.

Beast

The Observer
I think it's about time you found your own Getafe Bojan , the experience in the first division is a lot better and will accelerate the development of the players and give you a clear vision if he can cut it or not.
you don't have good relation with Espanyol sadly but you can find a team like Gijon or others .. it will be good for the likes of Thiago and Bojan even

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We had something like it in Alaves a decade ago.
Good shout about Gijon. Lucho and Villa are legends there and Botia is doing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans