Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio

Sergison
Make your mind up. Was it Madrid that played boring football or was the league boring ? I have no idea why on earth would you confuse the two.

Well Madrid won the league, obviously I was referring to them.

So you don't dispute they were dull as hell then? Cool, just retract your statements about Depor and Milan then hypocrite.

El Gato

Villarato!
Winners are dull = the season in this league is dull :lol:

1 season of Cappello dullness > 6 years of AC Milan or Deportivo dullness :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
And they are piss poor at it most of the time ? Of course in comparison to European standards and overall consistency.

Pablo

Really no, very silly thing to say considering the only thing the team can do is attack.

You should seriously quit taking wood spirit shots on the weekends with friends and eat in McDonnie instead of having a shroomie dinner with a bottle of Irish Ale. Your hallucinating, again.

Beast

The Observer
Its a fact, you played anti-football with Capello, it was dire to watch.
Fact it Madrid played boring till January , afterwards it was end to end thrilling attacking games ending 3-2's /4-3's..etc .. if you didn't watch don't comment

People havent watched Depor for very long I see. Remember them beating Milan 4-0 in the CL after losing the 1st leg 4-1?
That was Super Depor.. this Depor is the most boring team in the world
You're right Pippo, Milan is not dull at all. They are very dull. :)
:lol:

Madrid look razor sharp infront of gol of course.

Benzema and Adebayor - LOL

yet imagine that..
your team (who are focusing on the attack by your own admission so by default should be razor sharp in attack)
that Benzema on his own scoring ratio in the champions league this season is equivalent to 70% of all Milan goals in the CL :lol:
Benzema scored 5 goals in 6 games, Milan scored 7 goals in 7 games
Wow.. i bet you wish you had him :)
I don't care about adebarndoor he is a temp anyhow

they miss the argentine.

greatly...

:(

Beast

The Observer
Actually Gago suit AC Milan a lot.. they should buy him this summer

And how many he score in your league? The competition you lost this weekend, when my team just as good as won ours?

Our league is a lot harder than Serie A ;) .. fact
not as thrilling ? yep , harder ? yep
your team in la liga would struggle , you would probably be near Deportivo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans