Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
And that's proven historically, is it ?

And I wouldn't try mentioning that silly theories of yours as if the banks turned their backs on us or something.

Sergio

Sergison
No am talking about the present - not history. You couldn't afford a wing back in the summer, you then couldn't afford a measly million or so for Ruud in Jan, and as such your only transfer was a Man City reject on loan. So no its not a theory, its a fact, without the ability to live on (free) bank credit, Madrid are broke.

El Gato

Villarato!
You make no sense Sergio. Clubs can't spend so much money at once and that's why we wanted to limit the spending in the final days of the summer window by not spending another 30 mln on a wing back, because 1) he would push more players into stands and 2) we spent another 100 mln beforehand so couldn't pay shitloads again. With Ruud the club simply wanted to pay as little money as possible and it didn't matter anyway, because Hamburg wouldn't accept any offer.

Your theories which u call facts for some strange reason are silly and you will see when Llorente comes over in the summer.

Beast

The Observer
No am talking about the present - not history. You couldn't afford a wing back in the summer, you then couldn't afford a measly million or so for Ruud in Jan, and as such your only transfer was a Man City reject on loan. So no its not a theory, its a fact, without the ability to live on (free) bank credit, Madrid are broke.

No wonder you believed Milan had plenty of money 4 years ago.. u clearly has no club about football economics of season budget.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Madrid can afford anyone, its just a question of whether the player wants to mvoe there.

Sergio

Sergison
Madrid can afford anyone, its just a question of whether the player wants to mvoe there.

They couldn't even afford Ruud, and this is before the financial fair play comes into force, once it does, even if the banks do have a change of heart about extending daddy's overdraft, they won't be able to.

It's over for Madrid, their model hasn't worked, end of the line.

El Gato

Villarato!
Serious question, why would you want to embarrass yourself over and over again when you have been proven wrong ?

I'm seriously worried whether there is someone writing this stuff for you or something..

And if you're trying to provoke anyone then it's a really cheap way of doing so ;)

Sergio

Sergison
Great proof.

Fact is you don't have any - money or proof.

Time to get used to Madrid living on the bread line, the days of you being able to live on free bank loans are gone.

El Gato

Villarato!
Erm.. where is your proof that we don't have any money ?

U r trying to sell those theories of yours without backing them up ? Maybe you're going to call your statements that we 'couldn't afford' Ruud or a wingback proofs ? :lol:

God.. why did you abandon him..

Beast

The Observer
I think we established before that Sergio is sick with a case of projection .. why do you bother ? the man 4 years ago kept publishing Silvio fake accounts as proof that Milan has plenty of Money ?
now he is using Real Madrid to vent out his frustration of his club situation.. can't you see that Wolfy ? everything single post he write describe and belong to AC Milan thread ??

El Gato

Villarato!
Well, he doesn't have to take his dump out of his thread to this one, which mods unsurprisingly don't care about.

It's a shame that I will have to ignore the guy every time he steps out of AC Milan thread, which then makes me ignore him totally, because I do not go into that thread since it smells really badly.

W

woobie

Why don't both sides let up a little? The tone of some comments in this thread is no different from the corresponding tone of some comments in the Serie A thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans