Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
don't think it would be such a tricky situation for Real... They got enough quality on their bench to get past such a small hurdle as Racing and Hercules(@ home)

El Gato

Villarato!
I think Hercules will definitely show up. They are not a team to go down without a fight against big names, despite their fairly poor form. It's going to be even harder without Cristiano and no matter what some of you may think, we may drop points again. It's very much possible.

Benzema's crucial goals (no matter what they are, whether they are lucky or not) could be key to the outcome of both of those games. I also hope that Di Maria picks up where he left off against Malaga.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Nah Hercules has been shit lately, and it's at Bernabeu. If anything Racing could do some damage, although I doubt it. Lucky for Madrid that Ronaldo won't miss any of the tough away fixtures toward the end.

El Gato

Villarato!
There are some teams that no matter in how crap form they are they just do well against good teams and cannot be underestimated. This season it's the case for Gijon, Hercules, could also pull Levante into the equation (despite the 8-0), these teams were a pain in the ass in the season meetings of top 2 so far. It's the motivation that gets them going.

Can't underestimate Hercules. Levante was also on a superbly rubbish streak and we didn't even play that good against them.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Will he be fit for Lyon? Thats who RM should be worried about, lol. La Liga should be least of their worries right now.

El Gato

Villarato!
Most likely. He was said to be out for 10 days at most.

Other matters. Kaka has approached Mourinho and told him he doesn't feel well about his physical form and together with the coach he will be looking for a way to get back to the form that his teammates are in. He was very disappointed with his poor performances lately and will patiently work on his fitness not playing with the team until he gets back on form. He will work on his own with the fitness coach and report to Mourinho on how he feels about his fitness until it is at a satisfactory level.

And Morata has signed a contract extension for until 2015 :dance:

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Castilla has finally lost points after 8-game win streak. They have just drawn against Conquensas away 2-a-piece.

Referee was an absolute disgrace. He gave ridiculous offsides for both sides, two 2 meter onside offside calls (no kidding, the guy was two meters onside :lol:) for Castilla and 2 narrow ones for the opposing side. Next he throws out Carvajal (that was actually legit so can't argue TBH). Then guess what he does, he gives a BS penalty - Mejias was supposed to be pulling the striker down to the ground, but he barely touched him as he didn't catch the cross, let it go, the striker let it go to his feet, shielded the ball and GK was supposed to take him down. What a joke. Then he also tossed Toril out to the stands for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (literally, he didn't do anything, just waived an arm on the penalty call like it was some serious argument with the technical ref :lol:).

Ah anyway, you can't win all the time and 2-2 isn't a bad result either. RM II will remain third in the Segunda B group 1 table.

PS: I bet if Morata, Alex and Casado were in the squad Castilla would keep on winning.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Mourinho:

I have great relationship with Granero and that doesn't happen often with me and a player who is not a first team choice. I talked to him a lot about his favourite space on the field and he seems to be the most comfortable on the pitch when we're playing 4-4-2 Diamond. He has strength, technique, skill, can hold the ball and pass it well. He also works very hard to play well in the system with 2 holding midfielders. Today he played great. He is intelligent and learns quickly, he wants to be useful for the team and has great heart for this sport.

A conversation with Marcelo ? He lost the ball which led to a penalty and I simply told him not to do this when it's 0:0. I also added that he has to keep his composure and play consistently whatever the score is, because at that moment his fault could lead to Racing scoring a goal with a lot of time to go in the game. He agreed with me fully.

Since it was 1:3 I didn't want to play Pedro Leon, because those minutes wouldn't mean the same to him as what they did to Alex. This was his debut in the first team which he will never forget and he will continue to play well and improve when he plays for Real Madrid Castilla, because of the feeling this chance has given to him.

Beast

The Observer
Yeah the Granero-Jose relation is evident since earlier this season .. they seem to be more friends than a gaffer-player
I think he prepare him for next season as he will probably replace Lass with him while Parejo play sub to Xabi

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yeah the Granero-Jose relation is evident since earlier this season .. they seem to be more friends than a gaffer-player
I think he prepare him for next season as he will probably replace Lass with him while Parejo play sub to Xabi

I hope so. I like the kid, he just needs playing time. He seems the sort of player who can grind things out, far from elegant but 100% Madridismo. Never complains although he is 23 and always ready to play.

When Kaka leaves, we need to make sure Ozil is ready to become the prime play maker for this team and in some games he will be lightweight and the pressure will mount on him, we will need Granero to take a load of him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

you reckon he'll go into a season with Khedira as the only holding midfielder? I'd be very surprised if he did that.

he does seem to have a lot of faith in Granero though. maybe there's hope for Reial's cantera yet!

El Gato

Villarato!
http://estaticos01.marca.com/imagenes/2011/03/07/g0703.jpg

Oooooohzil :) Still can't forget that first goal, most orgasmic in a long time. That's the Madrid I learned to love in the Galactico era.

And Kaka can go back to Brazil to get his fitness back, on loan (even though no-one will take him) or something. Nobody needs him right now and not likely to be ever needed again.

Galliani screwage on the ultimate levels.

W

woobie

I like Ozil, even though (sorry, guys) he now has Real cooties.

Watched yesterday's game on replay and even though it wasn't against a particularly difficult opponent, my sense was that the general movement and play of the squad was better than I've seen for a while. Am wondering if it's a coincidence or not that Ronaldo was absent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans