Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Yep 9 goals , 18 assists says it all about Ozil...

I see Galliani is flirting with Kaka asking to lower his salary.. :lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yeah Milan let's waste money on a now crap Kaka and the idiot Balotelli while keeping our shite defence and shite midfield in the team!!!!!!

W

woobie

nah, gio, it's more of a 'if you want to come back, this is what you need to do' sort of thing. the pursuing is all on the part of Kaka's entourage, not on Milan's. I hope the club isn't dumb enough to bring him back.

We'd take your right back, though.

Beast

The Observer
Well you have a knack of bring old stars back . and i know you have a thing for Ramos.. maybe throw in Pato and we might consider

Yeah Milan let's waste money on a now crap Kaka and the idiot Balotelli while keeping our shite defence and shite midfield in the team!!!!!!

That's the policy

That's the policy

W

woobie

We do, and they bomb every single time, Gio. Which is why I don't want Kaka back. (esp that - heresey - i never much liked him in the first place)

And nah, we'd only take your fullback if he wants to come. The duck stays where he is. :)

W

woobie

I'm not 100% sure either, but I'm inclined to think he's more likely to remain than not (am discounting the balotelli rumor as a mino invention -- and we've got too many of his players at the club as is).

In any event, back to Real stuff --- you guys did look good yesterday.

Where DO you think Kaka will actually go?

Beast

The Observer
Well i think Silvio will be looking to have money and reinforce so i won't count out the Ramos-Pato exchange that involves money RUMOURS ,however it all depend on Benzema
the above would be a suitable scenario if Benzema flops this season , he is now making the right steps and pushed his tally to 15 goals this season which makes those at the club hopeful but the season isn't over and consistency is something that always missed when you talk about Karim
that said something goes on strongly against this rumour is the fact that Real will be looking to add more Spaniards not take out .. Ramos is a Spanish international and starter and he is the vice Captain and have his fans all of that play against such exchange occurring
Yeah we looked good but we also looked good in plenty of games (although not recently ) , as for Kaka there is strong rumours from the UK (Chelsea-City ), Brazil and Milan.. i do think he may end up in any of those clubs..recent fan poll indicated 70% of Real fans don't mind seeing him leave especially that unlike Karim time is not on Kaka's side and Ozil from the first game has jumped up the ranks with the fans , they like his style and attitude a lot .
I honestly don't see them picking Kaka over him especially that Kaka's place already is not a position we lack players from the youth system who can fill in

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If Madrid offered £30m plus Ramos for Pato, I'd definitely deal.

But I wouldn't play Ramos as a RB. He'd be my rock, my foundation point, for the defence as a centre back. His pace as a central defender and his skill on the ball would improve the defence dramatically.

With that £30m I'd then buy Stekelenburg and Aly Cissokho.

DucdeOrléans

Ramos might be fast (not as fast as Abidal or Alves for example) and have a good technique, but he nearly lacks everything else.

It would be a disaster if Pato was sold. He is Milans future. Balotelli can stay in shitty Northwest England.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
How else can Milan improve their team, without selling their biggest asset as they don't have the cash to buy the required players in the summer.

If Pato going means Milan can use that money to strengthen their defence (inc. GK) then I am all for it.

DucdeOrléans

A lot faster? Do you even watch Abidal (no don't mention Les Bleus - he sucks there just as nearly everyone else)

Ramos is not faster than Abidal and if he is it is a very close call. Certainly not Alves.

There are a lot of other options than selling your brightest talent. For example reduce the salary cap which will happen this summer.

There are a lot of other options than selling your brightest talent. For example reduce the salary cap which will happen this summer.

Beast

The Observer
^^^ which tells a lot about the state of the French squad.. not how fast Abidal is

Yes Ramos is a lot faster than Abidal Duc , you may not sense but i do as i watched him with France, Lyon & Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans