Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio

Sergison
Pato has a value of 50M+. Kaka' is a pomegranate. If you think Madrid, who can't even afford Ruud or Barndoor, can even dream of such a deal, then you are going to be disappointed.

Sergio

Sergison
Well 24 hours ago you were sure his move to Milan is out of the question..
G than B words beg to differ .. and u know that

Its still out the question. Because as discussed, and confirmed, Milan aren't going to pay you for him.

Same happened with Shevchenko, its a public dressing down.

Sergio

Sergison
LOL, you really don't know them then, because according to them in the past Milan was also going to sign Drogba, Adebayor and Totti.

Fact is Gio, and I know it hurts you alot, in Kaka' you were on the wrong end of the biggest transfer success in history. You paid the 2nd highest fee ever and got absolutely nothing except some large medical bills in return. You were totally had.

So, you can have your dream of recouping on that huge loss. Because am happy with the reality that you have (stuck with) Kaka', and we have 57M of your money + Pato.

Beast

The Observer
Nope when both talk about a play that they want him in Milan they actually go and sign him ... last year Ibra , this year ..
we will know in few month.. meanwhile i will be laughing my ass off when that happen :)

Sergio

Sergison
Not at all.

Like I say, its nice to have a dream. Not as nice as reality though - you have Kaka', we have your 57M + Pato, not to mention Ibra.

W

woobie

Maybe it's just strange of me but I find Higgy's listening to Miley Cyrus to be dorkish, but endearing. Joking aside, I do hope he recovers from his injury - back issues are a nasty business.

El Gato

Villarato!
Kaka came out with a statement that he feels pain in his left knee. Radiology showed small swelling compatibile with ITBS. 15 day break at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans