Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
18, yes.

and she's pretty filthy too, as most of these Disney teen sensations are (due to the contradictory sexualised image they present while preaching non-sexuality; it totally fucks them up).

Shrewd observation.

But she is definitely a sexy girl. Can't see why some of you try to put a spin on it. Simple fact.

gingerless

they've been very complimentary to barca and saying messi is the best etc lately, did they get new writers or are they just pulling our legs?

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Just out of curiosity, can fans from athletic de Madrid say "hala Madrid"?
Does it apply to them 2? Orrr what??

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Wtf? My post didn't go through?

I thought Adebayor being Avatar is hilarious but if that was in North America it would enrage people.

Arbeloa as Robocop is my favorite.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
nemo.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
oh and Di Maria should be called monkeyboy:

21477_hp.jpg
chimpanzee-picture.jpg

I thought Adebayor being Avatar is hilarious but if that was in North America it would enrage people.

in all fairness he's tall with freakishly long limbs and he has a wide-ridged nose and long dreadlocked hair. it's a pretty snug fit. :lol:

veryfatchocobo

Wtf? My post didn't go through?

Arbeloa as Robocop is my favorite.
I live in the US. Doesn't make me rage. I find all of those nicknames hilarious! I actually find Avatar the most hilarious since they remind me of Lucarios.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Meta, I agree with the monkeyboy nickname but you could have found a picture of an actual monkey instead of the more humanlike chimp to be more appropriate. Case in point:
spider-monkey_719_600x450.jpg

21477_hp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans