Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woobie

:cry:

If that happens, I shall have to find somewhere else to take my holidays.

But on subject -- any absences for the Lyon game, Madrid guys? How is Higgers doing (aside from the massive lack of taste in music)?

Sergio

Sergison
Not when it comes to Milan ;) and that's the second time in a row..
the more you come in terms with that inevitability the less painful it would be in the summer ;)

Let us entertain the notion that he will return to Milan for a second - Why are you so smug? Do you think for a moment you are going to see any where near what you paid for Kaka'?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
No but if they want Pato, in monetary terms milan will get less if Kaka is included in the deal. For example it will probably be 35m euros plus Kaka for Pato. But if you don't include Kaka it will be more like 45-50m euros so Milan lose on a good 10m euros at least.

Anyway I can't see a space in the milan team where he will fit in any longer.

Beast

The Observer
:cry:

If that happens, I shall have to find somewhere else to take my holidays.

But on subject -- any absences for the Lyon game, Madrid guys? How is Higgers doing (aside from the massive lack of taste in music)?

Higuain is training , so far we have no missing players (touch wood )
I shall make a topic tomorrow when more news from our camp is available
Let us entertain the notion that he will return to Milan for a second - Why are you so smug? Do you think for a moment you are going to see any where near what you paid for Kaka'?
Read what Eddie wrote below
No but if they want Pato, in monetary terms milan will get less if Kaka is included in the deal. For example it will probably be 35m euros plus Kaka for Pato. But if you don't include Kaka it will be more like 45-50m euros so Milan lose on a good 10m euros at least.

Anyway I can't see a space in the milan team where he will fit in any longer.

Sergio

Sergison
Higuain is training , so far we have no missing players (touch wood )
I shall make a topic tomorrow when more news from our camp is available

Read what Eddie wrote below
Which is crap, but even then, still has you at damn near a 40M loss on Kaka', worse than Barca on Ibra.

Beast

The Observer
Yep put we didn't pay an extra 40 Mil to correct the mistake.. a simple 15 Mil for Ozil.. all is good under the hood ;)

Sergio

Sergison
It has nothing to do with Ozil, you spent 57M on Kaka, and such a deal is valuing him at between 15-20M. So that is a loss of 40M, no matter how you cut it.

And you have history here as you were saying exactly the same thing to the Cules just a few days ago on the Ibra transfer.

Not that it matters, because you couldn't afford Pato anyway.

El Gato

Villarato!
And what happens if Pato does come along to Madrid, eh ? The same thing that happens right now that Berlusconi proves you wrong since you have been saying Milan doesn't want to buy back Kaka ? Wise up.

Sergio

Sergison
Not really, because you are the typical Madridista in that you are too arrogant to know when you don't know what you are talking about. Berlusconi - when asked - will tell you he wants to sign any player, he has said in the past he is signing Adebayor, Eto'o, Drogba, Buffon and Totti to name but a few. Now, even if he were to attempt to sign Kaka' (I don't think he will, as its clear Milan have no need or room for him in the team), what on earth makes you think he would be willing to part with Pato to do so, when the value of Kaka' is virtually nothing?

You should also note that these stories are coming from Spanish papers, not Italian, this isn't a story he is putting out there, but Madrid in a desperate attempt to sell him - as you did with Chelsea, which also failed.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
What Berlusconi is saying is that if Kaka wants to come he can come, not that they desperately want him like you and gio are trying to imply.

El Gato

Villarato!
We will see, we will see it all. It's not like Milan are one of the clubs that have a decent transfer policy so it wouldn't be surprising at all if there was a deal completely out of place being completed this summer between the two.

Sergio

Sergison
Says the Madrid fan, 100's of millions spent, absolutely nothing to show for it. In Kaka' and Benzema alone you qualify for the biggest failures in transfers ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans