Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woobie

Yay that he's back in training! He's a good player, entertaining to watch. Cringe-worthy taste in music though.

Beast

The Observer
Back in training but i still doubt he will play soon Kellie , the doctor said a year to be back to the old Higuain , i remember Cazorla was crap for some time after the same operation and missed the international call up for Spain

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
For all of Adebayor's faults, he plays to Benzema's strengths. I wonder if Higuain will share the love with Benzema if they shared the front line.

El Guadiana

For all of Adebayor's faults, he plays to Benzema's strengths. I wonder if Higuain will share the love with Benzema if they shared the front line.

While Adebayor's attitude has been very profesional, his ability on the other hand has been that of a semi-pro..

Higuain-Benz combo would be a dream comne true if it works, buy yeah we wld have to wait and see how Higuain returns and if The Benz is still running.

lovebarca

guys can anybody can guess what is the reaction of real madrid and barcelona if real madrid knocked out by lyon??????????
though small chancesssssssssssss but seeing history it can be possible.

Pepe Silvia

The reactions from RM and Barca shouldn't be surprising should they get knocked out. Remember last year? They made excuses and we laughed our asses off. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans