Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
What baffles the mind is Higuain who was out since November play his first training game and score twice while Adebarndoor who is fit through out the season manage to score a single goal...
To conclude :
Higuain is twice the man Barndoor is
Tek is an idiot :lol:

Higuan is almost back? Ugh....Madrid just may be CL favourites after all.

no, I just wrote Lliga instead of La Liga.

the thing is that Nolan hates Catalans.
Shhh, don't expose my fascist plot!

Der Kaiser

Özil and Khedira played well tonight for germany. Özil 2 Assists, Khedira bossed the midfield. Wasn´t much of a competition though...

El Gato

Villarato!
Castilla continues unbeaten streak under Toril with a comeback win 2:1 over Leganes after goals from Juanfran and Joselu. That gives Castilla 2nd spot in Group 1 with Lugo losing which makes RM 6 points away from the top spot :hooray:

Now comes the crucial stretch of games against 4th Guadalajara (A) and 1st Lugo (H) which will probably decide who will play with the top spot teams from other groups in the playoffs for Liga Adelante qualification.

Beast

The Observer
1st to third , qualify for the kickoff ...
I think they will qualify , i haven't seen a coach make such an impact since Portugal and Lopez Caro on Castilla.. (before that was Del Bosque and Benitez ) .. Toril seems a rising star Jose gave him the training of the first team and Castilla last week

El Gato

Villarato!
There is complicated round of playoffs:

1st round:
4 top spot teams of all Segunda B groups face off for 2 spots in Liga Adelante.

2nd round:
2nd, 3rd and 4th spot teams from all groups face off against each other to qualify to the third round.

3rd round:
Winners of 2nd round face off against each other and losers of the first round join in to fight to qualify to 4th round

4th round:
Winners of 3rd round matches face off fighting for 2 spots in Liga Adelante.

El Gato

Villarato!
Two major playmaker CM swap talks going on lately.

1) Parejo included in a deal for Banega which would send him from VCF to RM
2) Parejo included in a deal for Borja Valero sending him from Villarreal to RM

No idea which one would be better and if any of those is reasonably believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans