Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
he can't recover miraculously and recover thanks to his 8 hours training a day dedication.

pick one. :p

The miracle in shortening his time is based on his hard work ...combined :D
It's good to have him in this crucial stage of the season i just hope people and fans realize that doesn't mean he will be banging them like before the injury he will probably score nothing till next season but he could contribute to the overall play like he used to do

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I wish this isn't him being insecure. I hope this doesn't come at a later expense.

Power to Higuain.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
José has requested (through the club, obv.) that the LFP move the Lliga tie before the Spurs CL game to a Friday, giving Madrid an extra days rest. this got me thinking.

Hypothesis:

José Mourinho cannot with the Champions League without his team having had more rest than their opponents.

Proof:

the FPF reschedule Porto games for either the Friday before CL ties (giving Porto an extra days rest) or another weekend entirely (giving Porto a week to 10 days rest) - and then Porto win the Champions League.

the FA do not reschedule any Chelsea games - and then Chelsea do not win the Champions League.

the FIGC reschedule Inter games for the Friday before CL ties (giving Inter an extra days rest), and the volcanic ash cloud forces Barcelona to travel to Milan by coach (giving Inter an extra couple of days rest) - and then Inter win the Champions League. in the previous season, Inter gained no extra rest and did not win the Champions League.

Conclusion:

José Mourinho, while a fantastic manager and one of the World's Finest, is overrated and reliant on the assistance of friendly governing bodies to prosper on the highest stage. his propaganda committee (of which he is Chairman) are absolutely brilliant at their job. he is the Apple of Football.

My only question is why would the coach of Real Madrid request something to the LFP in Catalan? Is Mourinho a sleeper agent sent from Catalunya to enforce his Pan-Catalan oppression on the poor Castillians?

What next, are Iker and Sergio Ramos forced to eat pa amb tomàquet during team dinners?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
My only question is why would the coach of Real Madrid request something to the LFP in Catalan? Is Mourinho a sleeper agent sent from Catalunya to enforce his Pan-Catalan oppression on the poor Castillians?

What next, are Iker and Sergio Ramos forced to eat pa amb tomàquet during team dinners?

Did Mourinho request anything in Catalan?

Beast

The Observer
What baffles the mind is Higuain who was out since November play his first training game and score twice while Adebarndoor who is fit through out the season manage to score a single goal...
To conclude :
Higuain is twice the man Barndoor is
Tek is an idiot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans