Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mourinho:

Since he (Adebayor) arrived in Madrid he is in paradise. When he walks out on the pitch he plays with great joy and faith, he blended with the team really well. In the club we are all very happy with his performances, mentality and behaviour on and off the pitch. His fate is in the team management's hands. The definitive transfer fee is already agreed upon, he can remain calm. Many people would like to be in his shoes. He plays for the richest club in the world and he can stay here if he wants.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Mourinho:

Since he (Adebayor) arrived in Madrid he is in paradise. When he walks out on the pitch he plays with great joy and faith, he blended with the team really well. In the club we are all very happy with his performances, mentality and behaviour on and off the pitch. His fate is in the team management's hands. The definitive transfer fee is already agreed upon, he can remain calm. Many people would like to be in his shoes. He plays for the richest club in the world and he can stay here if he wants.

So we are sticking with Adebayor for the long term?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Nope just a motivational speech

I hope he stays, because watching you support Real Madrid when the first choice strikers are Benzema and Adebayor will be TEH FUNNIES. I mean they're pretty much the two footballers you dislike the most. all they gotta do is start playing Gago instead of Xabi and I think your brain will explode.

:D

have you seen this?
:lol:

while that is pretty funny, it doesn't change the fact that he played with distinction for Madrid, won some big trophies with them, and is now living in the city and working for the club.

bastard.

lovebarca

i read Brazilian ronaldo in madrid...
is it right he is kaka and pato's agent now,i heard that rumour
possible departure of kaka?????

Beast

The Observer
I hope he stays, because watching you support Real Madrid when the first choice strikers are Benzema and Adebayor will be TEH FUNNIES. I mean they're pretty much the two footballers you dislike the most. all they gotta do is start playing Gago instead of Xabi and I think your brain will explode.

:D
:cry: :angry:

while that is pretty funny, it doesn't change the fact that he played with distinction for Madrid, won some big trophies with them, and is now living in the city and working for the club.

bastard
And HIS 3 SONS PLAY FOR Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans