Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
Athletic_club_200px.png

Beast

The Observer

Pussy cats

anyhow a draw vs Lugo for Castilla , they came back from 2 goals down to draw 2-2 in the last 10 minutes
Playoff place is secured and i have faith in the unbeaten Toril record .. looks like a B classico will be a certainty next season

El Gato

Villarato!
Well it depends on whether the team will get through the playoffs, but indeed, I think there is a great chance that Castilla will make it through.

What worries me is that Getafe president visited Bernabeu the other day to discuss deals of Morata and Sarabia. Probably another Marca screwage, but wouldn't be surprised if they get shipped out.

Last edited:

Sergio

Sergison
Not that I wish to bring up old quibbles, BUT;

Remember when the Madridistas were saying for sure Kaka' will be signed by Milan because it is Berlusconi's wish (based on a misquote in Spanish media)?

WELL;

He has said he wants to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to Milan, so is that for sure happening now also?

Beast

The Observer
He just want to get out of jail so he is trying to regain his popularity .. i wouldn't mind if you pays 120 Mil..he is all yours

Well it depends on whether the team will get through the playoffs, but indeed, I think there is a great chance that Castilla will make it through.

What worries me is that Getafe president visited Bernabeu the other day to discuss deals of Morata and Sarabia. Probably another Marca screwage, but wouldn't be surprised if they get shipped out.

Loaned not shipped.. how rare do we sell a player for Getafe ? Angel know the drill take our players we watch them if they are good @ this level they go back

Sergio

Sergison
Well see when he says things like that, I ignore it, because it is nonsense, of course he will not sign Ronaldo. The same is with Kaka', (which he didn't even say), its just crap to talk to the papers about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans