Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Loaned not shipped.. how rare do we sell a player for Getafe ? Angel know the drill take our players we watch them if they are good @ this level they go back

Being picky, we always sell them, but always have a buy-back clause and u know that ;)

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Yeah, but if you are basing the argument on stupidly high fee, then look no further than your purchase of Ibra, or worse still, your sale of Ibra.

yes both sides of the deal were pathetic but Ibra > >>> Kaka and as much as the deal was absolutely retarded at least ibra could actually play unlike kaka

Sergio

Sergison
yes both sides of the deal were pathetic but Ibra > >>> Kaka and as much as the deal was absolutely retarded at least ibra could actually play unlike kaka

The are both eye watering bad deals, and really prove that both clubs can't be trusted with any large figure of money, its like giving all the grocery money to 5 year olds and them spending it all on m&m's. Maybe you could hire out Galliani on a consultancy basis before you try and spend money again.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
:lol: so the fact that kaka has played for u is the difference :lol: the man has done nothing on the pitch for u to justify his price tag...so u got a couple more games out of him and still have him...at least we cut our losses after 1 season...your mistake is still with you costing u a record fee along with his ridicules wages

But what do you mean? He almost won the Classico for us under Pellegrini..

haha..

But really, Gago looks like a bad buy but in his first two years in the club he was awesome, until Schuster fucked him up and he never knew how to play football ever again.

Beast

The Observer
:lol: so the fact that kaka has played for u is the difference :lol: the man has done nothing on the pitch for u to justify his price tag...so u got a couple more games out of him and still have him...at least we cut our losses after 1 season...your mistake is still with you costing u a record fee along with his ridicules wages
Well Sergio took care of you and gave you the killer blow ...so i will pack you now and send you to a sushi restaurant :

cut your losses ? Kaka cost us 65 Mil
Ibra cost you 65 Mil including Eto'o (who took away the CL from you and won another treble ) and an extra 40 Million to get Villa...

I'd stick to our 65 Mil Kaka thank you very much instead of cutting down my losses by sending Higuain to Milan and buy another striker for 40 Million :lol:

Remember Yusuf must be served cold along a bottle of fine Japanese Sake
Yeah, but if you are basing the argument on stupidly high fee, then look no further than your purchase of Ibra, or worse still, your sale of Ibra.

Indeed
spot on

Co0ter

From what I remember Kaka was 55 million and Ibra was 49 million + Eto'o. Now although I love both Ibra and Villa, I can't imagine giving up Eto'o for ANYONE. With that said, I don't think Ibra would have ever glued with the team to make it look like the well oiled machine it was MOST of this season until the last month or so.

Look at it this way, Ibra's wages alone were what 10 million? Thats 10 million we saved this year and put towards Villa + the 29 million it's rumored Milan will pay for Ibra next season. That's better than letting him rot on the bench most of the season don't you think?

Kaka, although he's a fantastic player, hasn't done a damn thing for Madrid. After 2 seasons he's given back nothing for the 55 million you paid. Sure we dished out 89 million and squandered Eto'o but at least we won the title last season and didn't spend half a billion on the rest of our squad within the last 2 seasons.

Beast

The Observer
Chygrynskiy and Zlatan gave us the title. Kaka didn't for Madrid.

Therefore Chyg and Zlatan own Kaka.

That's like saying Dudek gave Real Madrid 2 liga titles ...

The only thing Chyg can gave your team herpes if he tried hard Kev...the only contribution would probably be using him during christmas in making the nativity decoration
a I'll give you Ibra even though it's merely half a season plus Arsenal than benched by Bojan till end of season

From what I remember Kaka was 55 million and Ibra was 49 million + Eto'o. Now although I love both Ibra and Villa, I can't imagine giving up Eto'o for ANYONE. With that said, I don't think Ibra would have ever glued with the team to make it look like the well oiled machine it was MOST of this season until the last month or so.

Look at it this way, Ibra's wages alone were what 10 million? Thats 10 million we saved this year and put towards Villa + the 29 million it's rumored Milan will pay for Ibra next season. That's better than letting him rot on the bench most of the season don't you think?

Kaka, although he's a fantastic player, hasn't done a damn thing for Madrid. After 2 seasons he's given back nothing for the 55 million you paid. Sure we dished out 89 million and squandered Eto'o but at least we won the title last season and didn't spend half a billion on the rest of our squad within the last 2 seasons.

We are just having some fun , the issue been talked back and forth several times with all the members who posted in the last 2 pages
however Kaka main problem was the injuries more than the form he wasn't rotting on the bench as much as staying in the treatment room so in a way he didn't get the chance like Ibra with u

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

You come back after quite a long time and the first thing you do is wind people up! Some things never change ffs... Good to see you back man :)

Sergio

Sergison
You come back after quite a long time and the first thing you do is wind people up! Some things never change ffs... Good to see you back man :)

Am not winding anybody up! Am not saying anything that isn't plain to see and most of you haven't said already, I don't think there is anyone who doesn't accept both Ibra and Kaka' were the 2 worst transfers of all time. The only way that can wind people up is that it is me, a supporter of the club that ultimately benefited from both deals the most, that is saying it.

And thanks. :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Why the fuck is Ibra even mentioned when the discussion is all about Kaka-scandal!? Ibra won a league, two super-copas, European super-cup and a club world cup... What has Kaka won again!? That's right jack shit! And Ibra scored a golazo to win a classico, that alone warrants his price! Kaka don't deserve to be even discussed alongside Ibra-the gangster... So shut the fuck up dirty Madridistas :shh:

Beast

The Observer
Well when a cule come and laugh on Kaka situation it automatically invite the "those who's house are made of glass " situation and thus Ibra was mentioned for Yusuf the ice-skate philosopher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans