Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
At the same time you know there is a big difference between CR who's form is still top notch and still young compared to Kaka who approaching 29 this summer and have been suffering injury after injury .. + Kaka made his name in Milan and Silvio has a soft spot for him like Sheva

Sergio

Sergison
I don't think so, Berlusconi said some very nasty (but true) things about Kaka' and his family after he left Milan, and I think you can see from his reception in Sansa with Madrid what the rest of us feel. Sheva was different, for a start was close to Berlusconi - godfather of Jordan Shevchenko, who left in a manner that showed a great deal more respect to the man if not the club sadly, and Berlusconi always said nice things after (not about his wife though).

Then there is the practicalities. Milan play a totally different system now, Kaka' wouldn't fit. That and the wage budget is to be reduced further, so Kaka's wages are impossible. From the Milan perspective, Kaka' is just as ridiculous as Ronaldo.

That is why Ganso is almost a done deal.

Beast

The Observer
Do you remember what he said about Sheva as well ? controlled by his woman..etc

Kaka have one last chance this month with us will see how he plays .. he was pretty good vs Bilbao really lively

Sergio

Sergison
Which is what I was referring to when I mentioned the comments of his wife, it was always he is like a son to me, but that woman has ruined his mind. With Kaka' it was always, he is a backstabber, his father is a conman etc etc, much much worse.

I expect Kaka' in either Chelsea or Inter, all depends on if Leo and Carlo keep their jobs though.

Beast

The Observer
He is a politician , lies run in his blood.. i guess it's pointless to debate this now
we will have to wait till the season ends , Kaka as a CL semi , a Copa final to deliver .. before we decide to keep him or sell him

W

woobie

Gio, how bout we reach a compromise and you give us Higgers? You keep Kaka and Ronaldo? :D

Beast

The Observer
Higuain been in the club for 6 years now .. he feels like a home grown to us so our answer is as always NO

how about you take Gago and give us 5 Mil ? you need Gago in your midfield he will be the next Pirlo for Milan without the freekicks and set pieces

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lol kaka being any good...madrid got scammed and if anybody buys him for more then 15 mill they are getting scammed also

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
He is better than Shag-Miss-key and def. worth a lot more than the slow Ukrainian

:lol: as shitty as chiggy has been he is better now than kaka and at least we got more than half of what we paid....sadly u cant say the same think with kaka :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He is better than Shag-Miss-key and def. worth a lot more than the slow Ukrainian

you go right to hell.

YOU GO RIGHT TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

Dmytro-Chygrynskiy-.jpg

Sergio

Sergison
Not really much of a choice that, as a neutral, both Barca and Madrid have proven themselves to be total lemons on the transfer market. Like City, except you can't really afford the fuck ups.

Beast

The Observer
:lol: as shitty as chiggy has been he is better now than kaka and at least we got more than half of what we paid....sadly u cant say the same think with kaka :lol:

Kaka played 10 times the amount of games Chiggy played and he is still in our squad.. for you it's like you took him on loan for 4 games and paid 10 Mil plus his salary .. well done genius
you go right to hell.

YOU GO RIGHT TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

Dmytro-Chygrynskiy-.jpg

:lol:
Jesus condone me to hell :worthy:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Kaka played 10 times the amount of games Chiggy played and he is still in our squad.. for you it's like you took him on loan for 4 games and paid 10 Mil plus his salary .. well done genius

:lol:
Jesus condone me to hell :worthy:
:lol: so the fact that kaka has played for u is the difference :lol: the man has done nothing on the pitch for u to justify his price tag...so u got a couple more games out of him and still have him...at least we cut our losses after 1 season...your mistake is still with you costing u a record fee along with his ridicules wages

Sergio

Sergison
Yeah, but if you are basing the argument on stupidly high fee, then look no further than your purchase of Ibra, or worse still, your sale of Ibra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans