Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hamit Altintop's signing with Madrid off the free transfer is going to be confirmed next Monday. He will earn approximately 2.5 mln per year and is ready to step into the role of a backup player who will be used mostly in purposes of taking the load off Marcelo and Ramos since he is capable of playing on both sides of defence and midfield.

I didn't watch him in his Bayern days, but from the reports it seems that he is very universal and is a hard working player. Very suitable for Mourinho. I like it.

Birdy

is ready to step into the role of a backup player who will be used mostly in purposes of taking the load off Marcelo and Ramos since he is capable of playing on both sides of defence and midfield.
I didn't watch him in his Bayern days, but from the reports it seems that he is very universal and is a hard working player. Very suitable for Mourinho. I like it.

Yeah, hard-working, but when watching him with Bayern (not so much though) i doubted his quality even for Bayern.. He is not the level Real wants..

El Gato

Villarato!
Well, we'll see. Mourinho has a tendency to squeeze potential out of his players so he might be more than he has shown so far.

Ataraxia

technically he is amazing, and has awesome work rate, always liked him. Though I always thought people with his skill should have become much better and important footballers. Anyway he's a good addition.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Adebayor says he can still return to City. There is still hope, fingers crossed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13362720.stm

Is it just me or is Sergio Ramos looking progressively more and more like a horse each day? It used to be funny, now I'm seriously concerned that he's transforming into a horse.

Nay. But on the subject of horses. Pique.
Gerard-Piqu-and-horse-gerard-pique-16890513-444-606.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Adebayor is one of the very few players who are comfortable speaking in front of the camera as a person, not a football player. The way he speaks his mind is like a retired football player, no holding back, honest and very transparent.

I like Adebayor, he went mental on Barca and I do not want to see him part of the team because I think he is shit on the ball but in terms of team spirit, I believe he has been a positive signing for Madrid, except Benzema.
The way Adebayor put it, Mancini resorting to telling his players that he is the manager means he doesn't have much authority in the dressing room, and its stupid things like subbing a player in the last 15 seconds is disrespectful especially to ones who were starters. You waste time by a substitution but still...

Ataraxia

to be honest, this whole man-management thing is getting pathetic, Mourinho crying with his players and making them say things like "I would kill for him" is just cringe-worthy. They shouldn't be babies ... Mancini is right to just be pissed and say it straight in their faces instead of actually acknowledging that they are babies and forming bonds with them on that basis. Every one of them gets paid millions to go make complaints in the dressing room for the silliest of reasons ??

That said , I am not suggesting managers should be like benitez ... but seeing how mourinho gets his players to become bulldozers on the field just for him is pathetic just to think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans