Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't care less but you've been repetitive about it and I can see no connection with you and the Turks.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think you got few things mixed up. Barca is a club, we're talking about countries here. Having said that, I do support my home town Dinamo Zagreb as well.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
OMG, NOT AGAIN:

Satellite

Real_Madrid

OMG, NOT AGAIN:

Satellite

WHY NOT?!? Our Iker Casillas and our Sergio Ramos hold the Copa del Rey-Cup firmly in their hands. :) He did not fall again. Do they look not pretty, our captain and vice-captain of Real Madrid? I am very proud of my club and I am glad that we won the Copa del Rey with Mou!

ronaldo-messi-final-copa-del-rey-2011.jpg

Greetings. :)

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Finally, something Silver.
Yes, Yes and we got it from winning Barcelona..!
How desperate that photo looks.?..:surrender:

Haha, Madrid have been doing this to Barcelona every single time they can. Remember when they slapped on that team of the century badge on the shirt during Barcelona's winning seasons? LOL!

El Gato

Villarato!
In his first season Mesut Ozil has gotten 17 assists so far, that's better than any of Guti's records during his time in Madrid. His best score was 15 assists in 07/08. Ozil has also tied Luis Figo's record of 17 assists from 00/01 and still has 2 games left to outdo him in that category.

El Gato

Villarato!
Kaka's mother:
"Next season we will help spreading the Word of God across London"

I guess that's a very weird way of saying that Kaka will get transferred to Chelsea, eh ?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
OMG, NOT AGAIN:

Satellite

Is it just me or is Sergio Ramos looking progressively more and more like a horse each day? It used to be funny, now I'm seriously concerned that he's transforming into a horse.

Also, notice Iker's death grip around that thing. He knows never to trust a gypsy with large shiny metal objects.

Last edited:

Real_Madrid

Is it just me or is Sergio Ramos looking progressively more and more like a horse each day? It used to be funny, now I'm seriously concerned that he's transforming into a horse.

Also, notice Iker's death grip around that thing. He knows never to trust a gypsy with large shiny metal objects.

Do you have a problem with Sergio Ramos? As if it were in the sports / football go to the look! Do you have a problem with Sergio´s beauty? I can imagine that you are jealous - apparently! That´s not good. We don´t writing or laughing about the Barça-Teamplayer! It´s a shame! Shame on you!

Here a nice pic of Sergio Ramos:

97182906.jpg

Der Kaiser

:lol: dude, 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans