Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thierry

Well, nobody is forcing Perez to do what he's doing. He's the president of the club. If he allows this bevaiour to go on in his club then that's simply what he wants. Many respected coaches out there condemned Mourinho's words and behaviour. Even the former Real president keep criticizing him and the club for such a behaviour. Nobody is making a clown out of Real Madrid now but themsevles.

i dont see RMA left with much of a choice here. They have just about fired all world class managers by now and the fear of "where to next" is whats haunting them.

Personally, I don't think its right for Mourinho to utter such ultimatum statements to RMA. Who the fcuk does he think he is. RMA (to be the devils advocate) is a club of prestige and history that spans for more than a 100 years. And he comes with intentions of tainting a royal name without any justification..? Oh c'mon. to just spread his egotistic bloated ego.?

I'm sorry, Infact if I was president, I would warn him to clean up his act really quickly or fcuk out of Madrid and go to hell for all I care. No one, and this is a general statement, No one gets hired by an institution of that of prestige & history and decides to shyt and piss all over it. RMA is where it is because of committed previous people who worked hard to consistently fight for the good of the club and respect of the game of football. RMA is not a Prostitute that he can come to rape. Yes, he feels he needs to turn things around in a way that he does so in England/Italy, but thank God, for the 1st time round Pep put him in his place to give him a wake up call to how football is can be played...and so done in Spain.

While in Spain, Mourinho must contribute to RMA's values,vision and institution statements, RMA will not and should not change its motives on football for the sake of one "adult-delinhttp://www.barcaforum.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=32quent" clown, who confuses "football" and "winning at all costs". If he fails to do that, then he is not welcome.
and with clear conscience, no one else should ever want to hire a lunatic fcuk like him.

I think he is obsessed by "artificial influences" to wanting to win, I don't think he is as bright as many have praised him to be, infact most times I feel he makes a fool out of himself more than he wished to make to the world out there. He is a coward, has lack of personality, has a constipated thought process and only flourishes on off-the cuff moments which at most times have been serving him lucky at most instances, thanks to his cheating ways off the pitch.

Nuff said.:)

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
you do realise that Pepe in a 4231 would be vastly less effective than a 433, right? in a 433 he has two midfielders alongside him, allowing him to be phenomenally aggressive in chasing the ball and closing down space. even for Portugal, he was able to be aggressive because the other two midfielders were not massively advanced.

if you make it a 4231 then he has less protection to attack the ball and be aggressive, and you end up with something like the second half of the Copa final. a rather timid Pepe, not really making much of a difference, but still making clumsy lunges and tackles.

and that's the other thing. he should have been sent off in all 3 games he played in midfield. the guy is aggressive and loves to make wild lunges, and when you're in the middle of the park the referee is not warded off by the idea of giving a penalty against Real Madrid so may be much more comfortable in dishing out the cards - as happened in the CL. that said if you can intimidate the refs like you did before the Lliga clasico and Copa final then this may not be an issue.

and of course Higuain being the starting striker under Mourinho is a bit fanciful given he'll have a whole summer's budget to sign that No9 he's been coveting. we'll see, though. I hoped (but didn't expect) that he'd change his ways to live up to Madrid, but instead he dragged them down to his level. let's see if he learned a lesson from getting taken to school by us in the CL.

That, or the fact that Mourinho decided to play ineffective long balls which did not give the team a chance to breathe before they had to recover the ball again because they just lost it. The was the case for straight 90 minutes. If the ball is on the ground, and we maintain possession, Pepe and Xabi won't have to run around like idiots chasing the ball left and right and all over the pitch.

I do not mind a Christmas tree but Di Maria or Ozil will be sacrificed.

Yugi

amazing, Benzema to Arsenal is really great move for Arsenal
they will be very dangerous next season, and if they keep Cesc they will be very hard to beat
------Song-------Wilshere----------
----------Cesc/Ramsey-------------
...VanPersie---Benzema---Nasri--

real madrid = epic fail

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Tiam, as I said, Nuri Sahin will not be a first team regular ! He is only there for next 3 years to backup and rotate with Alonso, maybe for some games he will get into the line-up as a 3rd midfielder, but that's it. He is supposed to be a player of future, a next generation of playmakers.

Sahin isn't needed, but he is sure a nice backup and a future hope that is supposed to replace Alonso in long term so I'm glad we made this move right now, because his value would definitely go up in the coming years.
Then we're onthe same page.

lovebarca

wow valdano and mourinho start fighting again....

i dont see RMA left with much of a choice here. They have just about fired all world class managers by now and the fear of "where to next" is whats haunting them.

Personally, I don't think its right for Mourinho to utter such ultimatum statements to RMA. Who the fcuk does he think he is. RMA (to be the devils advocate) is a club of prestige and history that spans for more than a 100 years. And he comes with intentions of tainting a royal name without any justification..? Oh c'mon. to just spread his egotistic bloated ego.?

I'm sorry, Infact if I was president, I would warn him to clean up his act really quickly or fcuk out of Madrid and go to hell for all I care. No one, and this is a general statement, No one gets hired by an institution of that of prestige & history and decides to shyt and piss all over it. RMA is where it is because of committed previous people who worked hard to consistently fight for the good of the club and respect of the game of football. RMA is not a Prostitute that he can come to rape. Yes, he feels he needs to turn things around in a way that he does so in England/Italy, but thank God, for the 1st time round Pep put him in his place to give him a wake up call to how football is can be played...and so done in Spain.

While in Spain, Mourinho must contribute to RMA's values,vision and institution statements, RMA will not and should not change its motives on football for the sake of one "adult-delinhttp://www.barcaforum.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=32quent" clown, who confuses "football" and "winning at all costs". If he fails to do that, then he is not welcome.
and with clear conscience, no one else should ever want to hire a lunatic fcuk like him.

I think he is obsessed by "artificial influences" to wanting to win, I don't think he is as bright as many have praised him to be, infact most times I feel he makes a fool out of himself more than he wished to make to the world out there. He is a coward, has lack of personality, has a constipated thought process and only flourishes on off-the cuff moments which at most times have been serving him lucky at most instances, thanks to his cheating ways off the pitch.

Nuff said.:)

thiery you have said right because i thought about the Madrid's philosophy same but there is one problem is that only after watching barca's treble and back to back success in league real madrid hierarchy desperate for titles regardless of playing style and for title's mourinho is the man.

Xavi_78

apparently their very close to signing that Altintop fellow..

That is really strange, but on the other hand he will just change the the city where he sits on the bench, and at least in Marid the weather is better most of the time and the taxes all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans