Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
12197__52475081_marcelo226.jpg

"PORRR QQQUE" ????

I don't think Lass will be sold, but who knows. Gago will go for sure, so will Pedro Leon, as for Canales I think Jose will leave it up to him.

And which fairly experienced left back who would accept a backup role would you choose Cat Devil ?

Wayne Bridge?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Keepers: Victor (Gremio), Jefferson (Botafogo), Julio Cesar (Inter) and Fabio (Cruzeiro)
Defenders: Lucio (Inter), Maicon (Inter), Thiago Silva (AC Milan), David Luiz (Chelsea), Luisão (Benfica), André Santos (Fenerbahçe), Dani Alves (FC Barcelona) and Adriano (FC Barcelona)
Midfielders: Lucas (São Paulo), Lucas Leiva (Liverpool), Elano (Santos), Elías (Atlético), Henrique (Cruzeiro), Jadson (Szachtar), Ramires (Chelsea), Sandro (Tottenham), Thiago Neves (Flamengo) and Anderson (Manchester United)
Strikers: Alexandre Pato (AC Milan), Robinho (AC Milan), Neymar (Santos), Nilmar (Villarreal), Fred (Fluminense) and Leandro Damiao (Internacional).

And he only explained the drop of Kaka by saying 'he still needs to work on his form and fitness', wasn't asked about Marcelo and from the squad it seems he basically chose Adriano over Marcelo...

No words..

The fuck is Fred still doing in there?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
my thoughts re: Marcelo's exclusion can be summed up by this:

no_homers.jpg

with "Homers" being replaced by "Chavs"

and Neymar is the one Chav in the squad. there's no room for another.

sucks for Marcy, but them's the breaks.

XaviMessiGirl

Real Madrid will stun the world of football by selling Cristiano Ronaldo for £150 million, according to Friday's newspapers.

The Daily Mail reports that a "major rift" has developed between the winger and manager Jose Mourinho following a blazing row on the training ground, forcing Real president Florentino Perez to consider selling him to Manchester City.

City is the only possible destination for the Portuguese superstar, since no other club in the world could - or would - pay so much for a single player.

Manchester City have denied the reports as "mischief making", yet highly-respected Spanish football journalist Guillem Balague insists that the source for this story is impeccable. "The Ronaldo thing is true," he told Sky Sports News.

----------

Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? It's the Daily Fail so I'm not inclined to believe them until it's reported in a more reputable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans