Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Load of paper talk! Ronaldo has told reporters he won't leave. Madrid say they won't sell and city have just announced they have not bid. This is another Guillem Balague 'exclusive'.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Not a bad 3rd kit

RealMadridThird.jpg
That is fugly. When have we ever played in red?

El Gato

Villarato!
adriano > marcelo

umad?

Is that a statement or sarcasm and disbelief ?

BTW
Jose Maria Callejon transfer to be confirmed next week. According to AS he already passed the medical and will earn 2mln euro per year (0.5 less than Altintop for comparison).

That's a definite end for Pedro Leon now.

Last edited:

Xavi_78

Has anybody any insights what happened to this poor guy Pedro Leon? Did he have cheaky thoughts about Mous wife or did he accidently kill his dog?

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Apparantly it is a goal keepers shirt.

nice. almost as good as Julio Baptista's goal ratio this season. juz sayn'

Well, up into the last match day, Baptista had scored in six consecutive league appearances. Only Aguero has scored seven in a row this season. So yeah I'd say so, he's been on top form and has in turn led Malaga up from 19th to 9th since the arrival of Pellegrini.

nice. almost as good as Julio Baptista's goal ratio this season. juz sayn'

Well, up into the last match day, Baptista had scored in six consecutive league appearances. Only Aguero has scored seven in a row this season. So yeah I'd say so, he's been on top form and has in turn led Malaga up from 19th to 9th since the arrival of Pellegrini.

E

estranged

Is it just me or is Sergio Ramos looking progressively more and more like a horse each day? It used to be funny, now I'm seriously concerned that he's transforming into a horse.
:lol:
Has anybody any insights what happened to this poor guy Pedro Leon? Did he have cheaky thoughts about Mous wife or did he accidently kill his dog?
i was wondering the same thing. early on in the season he impressed me whenever he came on as a sub, then all of a sudden he disappeared into thin air...don't know why jose didn't use him more often but hey that decision makes sense when you see that jose benches benzema for adebayor

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Pedro Leon has a major ego issue for a guy who has achieved nowt. This started back in november/October time when he wasn't picked for a liga squad. Then when he was and came on as a late sub and ignored Karankas instructions to hold his position and not get caught out for last 10 minutes. Shame as he has bags of potential.

El Gato

Villarato!
Besides he wasn't a Mourinho signing, but Valdano signing since he wanted Spanish players and Mourinho had to watch video materials in order to get to know what kind of player he is. He didn't behave like a professional by not following coach's instructions and he paid for it. End of story.

Let's hope Callejon will know that listening matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans