Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Totally right Catalonian Devil. Especially on the Mourinho-Valdano part.

Too bad that people around here often just choose to express their hate for Mourinho instead of any proper arguments, but hey, this is BarcaForum.

Coentrao: I want to play for Real Madrid. Marcelo ? I would simply work to be a Madrid player, my work would get me my spot on the team. I'm still a Benfica player, but they understand my decision that I'm only interested in moving on to Madrid.

Well, if you want to come then you'd better be worth those 12-20 million that Madrid is going to spend on you. And you know you're going to be Marcelo's sidekick ?

I don't think that's the right move for Madrid to make, but if he comes then I believe he will be a regular sub for Marcelo and Altintop will be bound to RB with Arbeloa pushing Carvalho to the bench more often and Ramos to the middle. Or maybe a LW ?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Coentrao you sonovabitch... At least try and get to a club where you not only win trophies but also play regularly too!!

jamrock

I just came across this little gem from Valdano and decided to share it with the madrid fans

"Barcelona F.C. has become an alternative Saturday night entertainment. People now say to their partners..' What shall we do tonight? Catch a film, go out for a meal or watch Barca on the tele.? ".

Ps, looking forward to a certain poster saying, barca are so obsessed with real, they can't even celebrate a title without taking a hit at the club

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I've always disliked Real Madrid, sometimes more and sometimes less. But as of lately, (and I'm very moderate when using this word) I truly hate and detest them. Pepe, Ramos et al has always been cunts - but with Mourinho they are reaching new levels I never even thought existed. The more I rewatch the clips from our latest games the more obvious it gets - they just want to injure and upset us. They truly are the dark side. Get ride of that cancer Mourinho and try to play football.

Birdy

Some sense, finally.

there is one aspect missing from the analysis..
Agree that coach should be left with no disturbance in his work.
But the fact that we call real mourinho CF now, stems not from the authority Perez is willing to give to mourinho (this is common sense in football), but from the approach mourinho chose this season for the hard games..
This is enhanced from the fact that Real has a splendid history (and an one promoting attacking, dominatiing, fearless football) and it is not like City (which has a minor history) or even previous mourinho teams (Chelsea - a mediocre team historically before, Porto - 1 CL, but no great history, Inter - history goes back 50 years and it is Herrera, Cattenacio, so no real problem there..)

Chainsaw

Killahead
I've always disliked Real Madrid, sometimes more and sometimes less. But as of lately, (and I'm very moderate when using this word) I truly hate and detest them. Pepe, Ramos et al has always been cunts - but with Mourinho they are reaching new levels I never even thought existed. The more I rewatch the clips from our latest games the more obvious it gets - they just want to injure and upset us. They truly are the dark side. Get ride of that cancer Mourinho and try to play football.

:worthy:

Thierry

A straight man who embraces the homosexual lifestyle, i.e. refined tastes in clothing, excessive use of designer hygiene products, etc. Usually is on the brink of homosexuality.

Basically Ronaldo.

Oh, ok, thanks Alex,

So, they live in cities, have homosexual compliments except, have no sexual indulgence with homosexuals, but only like the stuff they do, except the sex..? like Ronaldo.

Galning

:worthy:

Robbie

1242226186_ronaldo-stunned.gif

Explains a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans