Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
beast, always used to enjoy your contributions when on this site and found your predictions were often true. Who do you think may arrive at Real this summer mate?
thanks Stoke
I'm away from the loop of the news for a while but "Absolute power is absolute corruption " so i expect a big screw up , starting by letting Parejo @ team Dubai due to the presence of Jose friend Granero and Sahin
Aguero signed for Adidas and u can bet what this means with the Adidas-RM relation although i feel the press are the ones who are pushing for that signing .. some say he is talented i think he could be but he offers plenty of inconsistancy (before one of Aguero fans say It's Atletico i will reply it's Argentina .. cule's just look for a player who make Messi good not what's best for Argentina ) .
I think we will have a defensive signing or 2 and by that i don't mean DM's but CB's .. i believe Jose will screw up in the transfer market but will win a major trophy end of next season without this signing being a hit
Gago,Perdo Leon , Garay , Drenthe , lass are most likely to leave Canales either loaned or stay , Dudek left
but it will be smart signing money wise as we saw the last summer and this summer so far , we already have Callejon,Sahin and Altintop add Mateos ..well too much
what we need is a Llorente type and maybe a LB to replace Marcelo in case of injuries but you can bet Xabi will be partnered by either Sahin or Altintop behind Ozil

Barcafan 2304

thanks Stoke
I'm away from the loop of the news for a while but "Absolute power is absolute corruption " so i expect a big screw up , starting by letting Parejo @ team Dubai due to the presence of Jose friend Granero and Sahin
Aguero signed for Adidas and u can bet what this means with the Adidas-RM relation although i feel the press are the ones who are pushing for that signing .. some say he is talented i think he could be but he offers plenty of inconsistancy (before one of Aguero fans say It's Atletico i will reply it's Argentina .. cule's just look for a player who make Messi good not what's best for Argentina ) .
I think we will have a defensive signing or 2 and by that i don't mean DM's but CB's .. i believe Jose will screw up in the transfer market but will win a major trophy end of next season without this signing being a hit
Gago,Perdo Leon , Garay , Drenthe , lass are most likely to leave Canales either loaned or stay , Dudek left
but it will be smart signing money wise as we saw the last summer and this summer so far , we already have Callejon,Sahin and Altintop add Mateos ..well too much
what we need is a Llorente type and maybe a LB to replace Marcelo in case of injuries but you can bet Xabi will be partnered by either Sahin or Altintop behind Ozil

Interesting mate, can see Mourinho being handed a sizeable kitty this summer. Would not be surprised to see Llorente arriving there

Birdy

you will have one of the best LBs in Europe now, Coentrao..

But, Xabi-Altintop-Ozil ??? Altintop ?? Mediocre and reserve for Bayern and good enough for madrid??

Beast

The Observer
I believe he will be a back up for the RM position and Sahin .. Sahin is naturally the first choice with Xabi.. the ball player beside Xabi

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
And Khedira? I must admit the more i saw of Sami as the season went on the less and less i thought of him. Stiff and awkward, too slow on the ball, a little clumsy at times. Perhaps not a suitable buy afterall.

Barcafan 2304

And Khedira? I must admit the more i saw of Sami as the season went on the less and less i thought of him. Stiff and awkward, too slow on the ball, a little clumsy at times. Perhaps not a suitable buy afterall.

Definitely. I thought he was a good signing at the time for Madrid but it has not worked out.

El Gato

Villarato!
Any arguments on Khedira's presence visibly harming the team whenever he plays ? No ? Then why would you say it has not worked out ?

Barcafan 2304

Any arguments on Khedira's presence visibly harming the team whenever he plays ? No ? Then why would you say it has not worked out ?

Because he is not the force that they or many people thought he would be. Certainly, in el clasico's, i have never perceived him as a threat to us and he does not strike me as a guy who has dictated things from the middle of the park. Might not have harmed you but hardly a huge success either.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Khedira is a good player but went to the wrong club at the wrong time really.

After the world cup I too thought it was an astute bit of business by Real (it may end up being so yet) but he struggled hard to adapt to spanish conditions to la liga.

For his development it may have been best to stay in the Bundesliga for an extra year or 2 and then arrive in Madrid with some extra experience under his belt.

Barcafan 2304

Khedira is a good player but went to the wrong club at the wrong time really.

After the world cup I too thought it was an astute bit of business by Real (it may end up being so yet) but he struggled hard to adapt to spanish conditions to la liga.

For his development it may have been best to stay in the Bundesliga for an extra year or 2 and then arrive in Madrid with some extra experience under his belt.

Yes, nail on head. Dont mean to write the guy off and anything can happen but just saying his first season at Real was flat and thus far, the move has not worked out. Any way, never know what next season might bring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans