Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yes, it is my opinion, I never said it's a fact, I only use facts to support it. It doesn't mean Inter era is done for sure, but IMO they will not get any further next season unless they hire someone like Ancelotti or I dunno, Hiddink.

And truly we share the same opinion about Mourinho. I don't like him as a person, I don't appreciate his style of handling business and media contacts or even style of play, but I appreciate that his ways get Real to the top. I fear for what will happen to Real when he leaves, unless Karanka learns from him that much to be able to handle this job. Why didn't he do as well in his first season in Europe ? That's purely on the squad strength and absence of key players like Eto'o, Milito and Sneijder. He made crucial moves in the offseason and raised the team's game in Europe by making them sustain Barca onslaught. It's a part of why I don't think Inter will work out as a club in Europe, because up to that time nobody was able to make those acquisitions and then make those players overcome every obstacle. It is also why I'm really looking forward to Mourinho's next season in RM.

stoke,
It's BS. Too much money, too much fuss, player too unprofessional for Mourinho.

Last edited:
W

woobie

Hey, Madrid guys. What's the deal with Marcelo, some email, and his not getting called up for the Copa America? All I've found so far is a rather garbled Spanish report.

Beast

The Observer
Kellie he simply screwed up himself , he wanted to skip the friendly back in March to stay with Real so he faked a back injury but he was so dumb he wrote that email that he is faking it and send it to the Brazilian coach instead of the club by mistake.. what can i say.. footballer has too many blond moments :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Kellie he simply screwed up himself , he wanted to skip the friendly back in March to stay with Real so he faked a back injury but he was so dumb he wrote that email that he is faking it and send it to the Brazilian coach instead of the club by mistake.. what can i say.. footballer has too many blond moments :D

Hahaha :D

Wondered why he was left out of the squad.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
What do the resident Madridistas think of the (rumoured, strongly rumoured!) impending arrival of Neymar?

Unlikely. Paper talk, we won't stump up the money, the only player that Mourinho will sell is Kaka which Perez will not ($$ shirt sales). He wouldn't lose a no. 9 I.E Higuain/ Benzema, either to replace with a flashy forward like Neymar.

Beast

The Observer
Neymar is baddd news to me , don't care if he became the best player in the world.. i just can't stand the kid disregarding how talented he is

just hope all is Aguero & Neymar is a smoke screen for another striker cause seriously they won't add anything

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Neymar is baddd news to me , don't care if he became the best player in the world.. i just can't stand the kid disregarding how talented he is

just hope all is Aguero & Neymar is a smoke screen for another striker cause seriously they won't add anything

I agree with you on Neymar but disagree with you on Aguero.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
For sure Beast, he is another Robinho. Although not the worst thing to be, afterall we got the best out of Robinho and I firmly believe that had he stayed in Madrid he'd have continued his development to be a deadly effective forward. I just don't think we'd be bothered will all the tantrums again?

El Gato

Villarato!
The club is giving Lass 1 month to think of his future. Lass is either going to accept a new contract or leave at an offer not lower than 20 mln euro. Mourinho says he wants him to stay, but Lass wants to leave.

BTW
That thing about Marcelo is getting cleared up by the club. RM has stated he didn't fake an injury backing it up with medical reports. Probably trying to save his reputation.

Beast

The Observer
Yep Gala Neymar would be plenty of tantrums in da house while Aguero i don't see adding anything to the forward line ..
Lass will leave so is Gago (probably for Aston Villa or Pool ) .. we want to change the midfield and those two are the first to leave

Xavi_78

The club is giving Lass 1 month to think of his future. Lass is either going to accept a new contract or leave at an offer not lower than 20 mln euro. Mourinho says he wants him to stay, but Lass wants to leave.

BTW
That thing about Marcelo is getting cleared up by the club. RM has stated he didn't fake an injury backing it up with medical reports. Probably trying to save his reputation.

But Manzo did say that this e-mail exists, so how do they want to clear that up? I mean if he does not want to play for Brazil , he could just say so and retire from international duty. where is the problem?

Xavi_78

BTW

But Manzo did say that this e-mail exists, so how do they want to clear that up? I mean if he does not want to play for Brazil , he could just say so and retire from international duty. where is the problem?

Yugi

i was looking for good video of this match and finally found it

i love comment below:
no offside, you dumb referee. Even in the dark age Barca were better than Madrid

madrid was really lucky referee was idiot

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yep Gala Neymar would be plenty of tantrums in da house while Aguero i don't see adding anything to the forward line ..
Lass will leave so is Gago (probably for Aston Villa or Pool ) .. we want to change the midfield and those two are the first to leave

Hope you mean Blackpool and not us because we have 7 central midfielders atm :D Poulsen, Lucas, Spearing, Henderson, Gerrard, Meireles and Aquilani!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans