Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
But Manzo did say that this e-mail exists, so how do they want to clear that up? I mean if he does not want to play for Brazil , he could just say so and retire from international duty. where is the problem?

No clue. It's just a typical protective response since they don't want Marcelo's reputation to be hindered that much by letting Brazil have the last word saying Marcelo can't be bothered to play for Brazil.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yeah like Poulsen and Aquilani are staying beyond this summer :D

Yes so that means 5 players for 2 or 3 spots depending on our formation.......more than enough.

I wouldn't mind Canales on loan though.......

Yes so that means 5 players for 2 or 3 spots depending on our formation.......more than enough.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol: @ Marcelo, the piece of shit. He probably never evolved from the monkey days and Busi is right to call him mono :p

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Kellie he simply screwed up himself , he wanted to skip the friendly back in March to stay with Real so he faked a back injury but he was so dumb he wrote that email that he is faking it and send it to the Brazilian coach instead of the club by mistake.. what can i say.. footballer has too many blond moments :D

Where the fuck did you get this from? LOL!!!

Anyways, its hilarious.

Anyways, its hilarious.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Marcelo :lol: :lol: :lol:

epic_fail.jpg

gingerless

kellie he simply screwed up himself , he wanted to skip the friendly back in march to stay with real so he faked a back injury but he was so dumb he wrote that email that he is faking it and send it to the brazilian coach instead of the club by mistake.. What can i say.. Footballer has too many blond moments :d

lolol!

El Gato

Villarato!
Coentrao's agent is at Bernabeu now down to complete the process of acquisition of the Portuguese. The transaction is supposed to cost 22 mln euros + a player, one of Ezequiel Garay, Pablo Sarabia or Fernando Gago and it is said that it's only the player choice that remains to be done.

Some sources inform that Liverpool is ready to pay 11.5 mln euros for Gago too.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Coentrao's agent is at Bernabeu now down to complete the process of acquisition of the Portuguese. The transaction is supposed to cost 22 mln euros + a player, one of Ezequiel Garay, Pablo Sarabia or Fernando Gago and it is said that it's only the player choice that remains to be done.

Some sources inform that Liverpool is ready to pay 11.5 mln euros for Gago too.

Um.............NO. :D

Think about it. We have Lucas, Spearing, Shelvey, Henderson, Gerrard and Meireles who can all play in central midfield, plus there is Poulsen and Aquilani who are still on our books, so it won't happen. Why would we shell out 11.5m euros for a redundant player effectively?

Canales on the other hand is a player who does interest me. I heard everton were sounding you out on a loan.......if true I hope we gazump them and ask for a loan as well.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
How in the world is that offside!??

from where the ref is standing and from where the lino is standing, it looks like the ball flies through a crowd of three Barça players and takes a deflection. they weren't in a position to see Helguera deflect it with his foot, so they had to disallow it. a damn shame, but them's the breaks.

El Gato

Villarato!
Um.............NO. :D

Think about it. We have Lucas, Spearing, Shelvey, Henderson, Gerrard and Meireles who can all play in central midfield, plus there is Poulsen and Aquilani who are still on our books, so it won't happen. Why would we shell out 11.5m euros for a redundant player effectively?

Canales on the other hand is a player who does interest me. I heard everton were sounding you out on a loan.......if true I hope we gazump them and ask for a loan as well.

Relax Eddy :) I'm not saying it's a done deal, it's still just a rumor which can very well turn out to be true or false. Either way, Gago is going and for not less than 6-8 mln.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
i was looking for good video of this match and finally found it

i love comment below:
no offside, you dumb referee. Even in the dark age Barca were better than Madrid

madrid was really lucky referee was idiot

My Father was PO'd from that game for nearly a month, wonder what would his reaction be if this was in the Nou Camp, he'd just kill someone (me)

El Gato

Villarato!
Taking into account that Liver isn't doing terrible in the market now I too don't think it will happen. I think Gago will either go back to Argentina or somewhere to France or Italy. In Premiership he would get broken in half in his first match with his level of fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans