Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
I was being sarcastic about Messi being a shit diver, accuse him of diving but compare him to di maria? come on...

Didn't compare Messi as a diver, I compared this specific kind of antic he pulled off. A dive is a dive, doesn't matter who pulls it off.

Yugi

so now he is worst diver ever.... wonder what would haters say if maradona played in this generation and messi was in maradona´s place

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm amazed how silly some of you can get. Xaviniesta (surprisingly, I must say) seems to be the only one actually getting the point of this.

Poor_Sunyol said:
You do talk a load of balls.

Aww.. Why?

Yugi said:
so now he is worst diver ever

Who said that. Quote.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah. Just curious whether you actually know what I am doing. If you do then sorry for downgrading to Yugi/estranged/mitkoa/pheco level.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
:lol: in ur face. When Di Maria does something similar he is straight away called a filthy diver. Pathetic my friend.

Di Maria is a filthy diver, disgusting cheat.

He should be more like Messi, Iniesta, Alves, Busquets and now Alexis Sanchez, all excellent, intelligent simulators, as simulation is part of the game and a valuable skill.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'd love to see Adebayor return for them

me too. as long as he doesn't forget his role is that of a striker and hence not follow & stomp on Messi

qusk.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans