Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

I'd love Messi to guide Argentina to the Copa almost single-handedly. Won't be the end of the criticism (Madridista's and hater's will still say he has to win a World Cup bar-de-fecking-blah) but it would prove a point

Yugi

"I want to defend Messi. He always plays, he loves the Argentine shirt - I can't believe all these idiots who take to the airwaves to do him down. I talked with him this week and told him to take things calmly." - Diego Maradona

not stfu and enjoy cr7 with CDR trophy

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
"I want to defend Messi. He always plays, he loves the Argentine shirt - I can't believe all these idiots who take to the airwaves to do him down. I talked with him this week and told him to take things calmly." - Diego Maradona

not stfu and enjoy cr7 with CDR trophy

nice one, Diego.

E

estranged

Oh look, all of a sudden it seems that Messi can indeed adapt and "function" with another system of play...:D

E

estranged

how did he do that! amazing! I thought he is shit without xavi and iniesta because every madridista was saying so

Indeed. And if Higuain had his finishing boots on Messi would have had 4 assists. But great game from the Madrid players, was pleasantly surprised by Gago too.

alex 10

Jose Mourinho believes his Real Madrid squad is almost complete, but he is looking to bring in another forward.

Los Blancos saw arch-rivals Barcelona continue their dominance of Spanish and European football last season, leaving those at Santiago Bernabeu to return to the drawing board.

It has been decided that a summer shake-up is required to inject fresh impetus into a squad that was able to land the Copa del Rey in 2010/11.

Subsequently, Nuri Sahin, Hamit Altintop, Fabio Coentrao, Raphael Varane and Jose Callejon have been added to the Real roster.

Mourinho feels that Real are heading in the right direction, as they seek to mix experience and youth, but he is of the opinion that extra firepower is required.

Dimension

He has been linked with moves for Atletico Madrid frontman Sergio Aguero and Brazilian sensation Neymar, and the Portuguese tactician is hoping to land another of his top targets before the transfer window slams shut.

"We decided to improve and balance the squad without ever losing the dimension of creating a team for the future," Mourinho told Real's official website.

"We have signed players whom we felt were important to complete a squad that was already very strong.

"In my opinion, and in that of everyone, we are missing one more man, one more attacker

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
It's his first big problem so no, it's not a recurring injury and hopefully will not become one.

Higuain just yesterday said he has zero intentions of leaving Real Madrid and said Mourinho counts on him to get back on form too. Don't you worry about the guy.

gay :( higgie is class but dont mourinho want a classic #9 on the team?

El Gato

Villarato!
Also, Pablo Sarabia and Juan Carlos from Castilla have respectively been transferred to Getafe and Zaragoza, both with buybacks.

Barcafan 2304

Yeah......no bother. Both decent players but by the same token, nothing for us to worry about........well, their determination to cripple Messi apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans