Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Where are the merenguez criticizing Messi? Could it be... did he finaly shut his critics?

El Gato

Villarato!
You're not too clever, are you?

Besides, I'm not criticising, only carrying your point one step forward.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bored, bored, bored

Cristiano_Casilla.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

U can clearly see the defender goes nowhere near the ball and clips his knee.

@the pic Cristiano reminds me of Pique's crackovia character "Oh please no more pictures *keeps posing*" :lol:

E

estranged

:lol: in ur face. When Di Maria does something similar he is straight away called a filthy diver. Pathetic my friend.

Di maria does it every week, and he so talented at it it usually bears some fruit, Messi doesn't know how to dive properly, Di Maria is so good at it it's difficult to actually tell if it was a foul or a dive. Massive difference.

Sergio

Sergison
Di maria does it every week, and he so talented at it it usually bears some fruit, Messi doesn't know how to dive properly, Di Maria is so good at it it's difficult to actually tell if it was a foul or a dive. Massive difference.

So Messi is fine because he's not as good at diving, but does it none the less? Surely its the intent of diving that is the wrongdoing, not how convincing you actually are at it?

E

estranged

So Messi is fine because he's not as good at diving, but does it none the less? Surely its the intent of diving that is the wrongdoing, not how convincing you actually are at it?

I was being sarcastic about Messi being a shit diver, accuse him of diving but compare him to di maria? come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans