Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
neymar-Foto-Mowa.jpg

"I'll be a Real Madrid legend, just like my idol Robinho!"

E

estranged

Madrid should get a new logo, you know they should put the coat of arms of Portugal in the middle of their logo for next season. Spain's great capital club is being invaded by Portuguese :lol:

M

mitkoa7x

Madrid should get a new logo, you know they should put the coat of arms of Portugal in the middle of their logo for next season. Spain's great capital club is being invaded by Portuguese :lol:

And rename the club to Real Moudrid

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well Spain had more number of colonies than Portugal!! Mou surely getting back at them by occupying the capital of Spain itself :p

Beast

The Observer

And you have more Spaniards than our Portuguese .. Catalans great capital is getting invaded by the Spanish (as always ) ;)

silliness

E

estranged

And you have more Spaniards than our Portuguese .. Catalans great capital is getting invaded by the Spanish (as always ) ;)

silliness

Poor, poor comeback. tsk tsk, really expected better beastyman.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

silliness

indeed this is all very silly but I can't resist:

7 Catalans
6 Spaniards
3 Brazilians
3 Argentines
1 Malian
1 Frenchman
1 Dutchman

we'll soon go down to 6 Catalans when Bojan leaves, but then come back up to 7 when Cesc signs. we could also go down to 5 Spaniards if Jeffren leaves.

meanwhile you guys:

7 Spaniards
4 Portuguese
3 Frenchmen
3 Argentines
2 Brazilians
2 Germans
2 Turks
1 Basque

that's not counting Pedro Leon and Drenthe, who for sure are on their way out. the squad makeup will likely change as you haveta sell some people to make room for the new additions.

but really, let's look at the First XI's, coz that's where the lollity comes in:

Barcelona's starting XI:

Catalunya
Brazil Catalunya Catalunya France
Catalunya Catalunya Spain
Spain Argentina Spain​

RM's starting XI:

Spain
Spain Portugal Portugal Portugal
Germany Basque
Argentina Germany Portugal
France​

you have more Portuguese than Spaniards in your starting XI. you have as many Germans as Spaniards in your starting XI. if Higgers starts you have as many Argentines too! now, we may have 1 more Spaniard than you do, but we also have 5 Catalans, so that's all good.

Real Madeira!

Last edited:
E

estranged

Wow. I was just trying to piss off a few Madridistas with that comment, seems like I've opened a can of worms.

Beast

The Observer
Providing it stays the same Meta, not sure yet about departures..something is cooking

Nolan ..when a Basque move to Madrid he is by default a redeemed Spaniard ;)

Wow. I was just trying to piss off a few Madridistas with that comment, seems like I've opened a can of worms.

No man debates are good... no can of worms.. most of us go back a long way to even have a fight, we are all good :)

No man debates are good... no can of worms.. most of us go back a long way to even have a fight, we are all good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans