Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

wow

casillas - arbeloa ramos pepe marcelo - coentrao xabi khedira - di maria cronaldo adebayor

that would be like most defensive team in football history, can happen in el clasico tbh

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
One thing I will definitely credit Mourinho for is always being one step ahead. His next job? Coach of the Portuguese National Team.

El Gato

Villarato!
Which will come in 3 years time at least? Why raise this point?

Yugi said:
wow

casillas - arbeloa ramos pepe marcelo - coentrao xabi khedira - di maria cronaldo adebayor

that would be like most defensive team in football history, can happen in el clasico tbh

Not. Doesn't beat Mourinho's Inter, will be hard to beat that with this team.

+ Mourinho also plays CR with Benzema at all times and opportunities. Come on Higgers!

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

A little insecure? :lol: Mourinho will stay until he wins the CL, probably in two or three seasons, but he's already getting his resources ready to succeed at his next job, you got to admire how much work he puts into his own reputation. It's brilliant really.

Beast

The Observer
Interesting .. so it will probably be
Ramos-------------Pepe--Ricardo------------Marcelo
-----------Sahin-------Xabi-------Coentrao
Di-Maria/Ozil----------Benz--------------------CR-

if it work it will be brilliant

wow

Clearly the history u know is like one year old ...@ this stage even Maradona is more intelligent

Yugi

lolwut, this is team built for el clasico imo and it will be like that maybe with pepe as DM and adebayor coming at the end just to break some legs... but after I seen last 4 Clasicos, I can see this happening

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

Not. Doesn't beat Mourinho's Inter, will be hard to beat that with this team.

+ Mourinho also plays CR with Benzema at all times and opportunities. Come on Higgers!

LOL! He played 7 defenders with Inter in one match. Though it wasn't his fault, his team had a massive injury list.

Interesting .. so it will probably be
Ramos-------------Pepe--Ricardo------------Marcelo
-----------Sahin-------Xabi-------Coentrao
Di-Maria/Ozil----------Benz--------------------CR-

if it work it will be brilliant

Clearly the history u know is like one year old ...@ this stage even Maradona is more intelligent

Listen, I don't care who plays as long as we win the league or the CL. But are you seriously going to think that if you introduced two new midfielders to the equations who have not faced Barca or played for Madrid in a 3 man midfield going to win you the Classico? Xavi and Iniesta would dick them left and right and Coentrao will go home crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans