Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

I am really sorry for Mesut Ozil. I believe he's going to sit on the bench far more often than last year. I can see him being the first choice man for a position just behind two strikers in 4-4-2 with a diamond in midfield, but Madrid is certainly going to play 4-3-3 against top teams. And on the right flank there's so much competition. He's going to sit a lot.

Amazing if true. He is wasted there and Madridista's might take issue with me, but perhaps he would have been better served at a Man Utd or us!

Pablo

I am really sorry for Mesut Ozil. I believe he's going to sit on the bench far more often than last year. I can see him being the first choice man for a position just behind two strikers in 4-4-2 with a diamond in midfield, but Madrid is certainly going to play 4-3-3 against top teams. And on the right flank there's so much competition. He's going to sit a lot.

He was the best goal creator for Real Madrid last year. 25 assists or something. He is going to play alot.

Beast

The Observer
^^ Obviously ..he is the highest assist in Europe (i believe ) so he will play

The victim might be Di Maria

El Gato

Villarato!
Another stupid argument commencing. How many of Messi's 18 league assists were the ones that mattered? 1 in manita? Helluva lot.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Another stupid argument commencing. How many of Messi's 18 league assists were the ones that mattered? 1 in manita? Helluva lot.

What he means is how many were opening goal assists and how many were when you were already 3 or 4 up. Nothing to do with Messi.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That's cute, you know that Ozil is a big game choker that builds his reputation on dominating when a game is already a blowout, so you bring up Messi to deflect the subject.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol so you're basically trying to imply that the ratio of assists that mattered (or opening assists) to assists that were just stat fillers is something like 3:22? Assist to Benzema in Lyon, opening assist against Sevilla to Ramos etc. etc.

And BTW what I meant by bringing up Messi is that he racked up bunch of assists this season and not all of them were those that mattered.

Ozil is a big game choker. Evidence? Except that he has ridden Barca left and right when he was subbed in in 1-1 Clasico?

Yugi

he didnt give us much trouble in those 5 games to be honest, maybe those 45 + 30 minutes he played as a sub in CDR final

//anyway nothing against Ozil and his stats, I like him and he is good player

El Gato

Villarato!
And hang on, big game choker in these days means that you choke against Barca only? Cuz I'm a bit confused about that. If not then it's even more stupid to say that he chokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans