Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil

Shabazz
I heard Perez want's to lure Messi away like he did with Figo. Xavi literally laughed out loud when reporters told him this rumour .. :p

M.L. King

The Preacher
Everything is possible in today's world. Money talks. Although I think this is utterly impossible, but still I've learned to be cautious ever since the notorious deal involving Figo.

Evil

Shabazz
Xavi's words after laughing his ass off:

"You have to be joking ! Why would be let the best player in the world leave, and to Real Madrid?"

Evil

Shabazz
Bastards won again .. 1-0, nothing compared to our 5-0 but at the end of the day it's the 3 points that count :evil:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don`t think that Madrid fans are pleased though. Bernd was heavily criticized last season for playing unattractive eventhough they won the title

Evil

Shabazz
The played well actually, Robben could have scored atleast 3-4 goals, Higuain was crap. The game was so fast, alot of counter attacking, Deportivo played good as well, could have got a draw but Casillas ...

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Yes you're right, always casillas...
to bad deportivo didn't score... They missed Guardado and it got harder when Bodipo was injured...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
12 years ago. In the season when Ronaldo used to play for Barca, Raul was still a new player in Real Madrid team. I used to watch many of their games and can safely say that Raul was the poorest player they had along with Amavisca. True he was played out of position as Suker-Mijatovic were the attacking due but still..
So who knows? Bojan might just surprise us.

Barca_Ray_USA

Press are favoring Perez in their elections. Zidane will also be involved if he wins.This can be interesting... New Galacticos with Ronaldo in Madrid?

Evil

Shabazz
They had Carlos, Zidane, Beckham, Ronaldo, Robinho Etc. Etc. and we still won the title, so they can have their Galacticos talk all they want, doesn't bother me, especially when names like C.Ronaldo are being mentioned. Highly overrated player who can only perform against middle class, and lower teams in the table.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans