Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let him come, he will crawl back to Premiership with his tail between his legs once Messi outshines him

F

FCB_Titi_LB

"Huntelaar stepped in for Higuain on 77' and Raul had a seat with ten minutes remaining. Numancia continued pestering Casillas but were unable to respond to a team that has now won six straight and continues believing a league title is possible."

LOL

IraqiCulé

They don't even have Copa to deal with. Hopefully a rejuvenated Liverpool can finish them off to guarantee a trophyless season.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Is not going to play in a first team. He is a winger. Very fast and solid in every aspect of the game. He is probably brought as a substitute, and there is a chance of him playing next week, because Gago is not allowed to play. He is brought on a 6 month long loan. The loan fee was 1.5 mil. and if they want to keep him at Madrid they will have to pay another 6 mil. In my opinion this is very good transfer for Reial Madrid because they showed how weak they are when they lose couple of first team players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A good meltdown roll. Ramos probably knowns him since his Premiership games. And so far he`s done a good job in Madrid. Gave us a hard time too in Nou Camp match where they missed half of their team

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
Who cares about real madrid. They have 20 world class player still they show results like team in segunda division.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

what is the best known (english language) Real Madrid forum? It's nice to know what they think of Barca. I'm member of a Dutch Real Madrid forum....i read some bad posts...which i replied :p

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Robben caught a flu and he is out for Racing game for Real Madrid, maybe he will be ready for the second half. With this news Faubert looks certain to start the game. He impressed in training but i still think he isn`t good enough for Real.

Barca_Ray_USA

I`d say GL to him but I couldn`t care less for Faubert :) Racing was good vs. us. In fact we scored 2 goals out of 2 shots on target. Hope they do a good job again

Evil

Shabazz
Lol, ya I guess we won 18 matches and lost only 1 by luck ... We also score 5-6 goals each match by luck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans