Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

EDIT:

i forgot...the best part of MARCAs front page today => ruben de la red is progressing well and it looks like he'll be able to play again!!! :beer2:

ANIMO RUBEN!!!

beef-supreme

No man.. i'm too honest.. it will probably be Ajax or L'OM for me... it will be nice to beat Real with such formation

Aah fair enough. You can also go for the promotion-from-the-lower-leagues thing. I can't believe that I've had a copy of FM for a few months now and I've yet to play. No time!! Although I've been FIFA 09-ing on the PS3 and that's fantastic!

Beast

The Observer
Aah fair enough. You can also go for the promotion-from-the-lower-leagues thing. I can't believe that I've had a copy of FM for a few months now and I've yet to play. No time!! Although I've been FIFA 09-ing on the PS3 and that's fantastic!
I'm PESing on PS3:party00231:
What may Raul be doing next season?

watching the games from those luxury Recaro leather seats

Beast

The Observer
PS3 is the way to go... i'm a loyal Playstation fan 2 then now 3...

though thinking of wii for the kids but later on

AS reporting that Kaka presentation will be delayed till after the Conf. cup

beef-supreme

PS3 is the way to go... i'm a loyal Playstation fan 2 then now 3...

though thinking of wii for the kids but later on

AS reporting that Kaka presentation will be delayed till after the Conf. cup

I want to be like Beast when I grow up... Except the Real Madrid bit. :p
But yeah me too, I've been loyal to PS1, PS2 and now PS3.
I would suggest that you get them a Wii because it's great fun. There are some great titles, and although you have to dish out extra for some of the apparel, it's worth it. For example there's Wii Fit, for which you have to buy this board thing, but the mini-games are great fun, and it's probably the "healthiest" form of video gaming. And then there are some great sports games, the usual 'cute Nintendo' titles.
I'll always prefer the PS3, but just to demonstrate the 'power of the Wii' - my parents had never played video games before in their lives, but when we got Wii fit my dad started playing while my brothers were asleep and even my mum tried a few times.
:lol:

Beast

The Observer
:D hahahah a parent who play PS3 hehehe

yep that's the magic of the Wii .. it's a family game kids or grown ups can play it and it's much more healthier then any other platform as you move your entire body and lose weight , although i read a guy got a heart attack while playing wii too much action for the young lad

beef-supreme

:D hahahah a parent who play PS3 hehehe

yep that's the magic of the Wii .. it's a family game kids or grown ups can play it and it's much more healthier then any other platform as you move your entire body and lose weight , although i read a guy got a heart attack while playing wii too much action for the young lad

That's the way to go :D Imagine family multiplayer showdowns...

:rofl1: I'm sorry but the way you said it made me laugh... "Too much action for the young lad". Wow he must never have gotten up off his couch in his life before! Legendary. I was initially sceptical about the wii but it surpassed my expectations. Just as long as you don't play 'serious' games like FIFA or FPS then it's great.

Beast

The Observer
yep imagine if you are playing with your dad PES.. as someone who is originally Italian family ties are important for me.. and if you can't gather your children for Dinner like old times.. at least gather them up for a competitive league :) and throw in the kid pocket money as a wager hehehe.. double or nothing for the Classico :D

beef-supreme

Fantastic!
Especially you, as a betting/gambling man Beast...
Aah well I hope I can do that with my kids, cause in my family we've each had different video game preferences. All those wonderful tournament modes always lying unused in PES and FIFA...

Beast

The Observer
yep and lose intentionally when i know he is going out with his gf

back to football looks like Spurs are set to buy Ruud for 1.7 Million Euro according to the people

Beast

The Observer
why the constant delays to the kaka deal?

They are waiting for the elections which ends today, i think they might announce him tonight..he won't be presented anyhow till he comes back from the conf. cup this month ..

another report of a possible swap of Huntelaar and Juan... such a crap decision ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans