Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

the Spanish Mr. Bean can say what he wants , he is Barca fan and his statements always the same

I love the real Mr. Bean. What a classic comedian! Anyway any signings official yet?

E

Esteve

When I seen DiegoMessi's name on this thread I knew he had left a post like that :lol: :beer2:

E

Esteve

Pérez just can't stop smiling. He knows the Kaká deal is in the bag :hmm: If the deal fell through at this stage, it would be a billion times funnier :rofl1:

Beast

The Observer
Marca has a team Florentino on their front cover
Ramos-----Pepe-------Albiol--------Marcelo------
------------------Xabi Alonso---------------
Ribery---------------Kaka-----------Silva
---------Villa---------------CR--------------

there goes my chance of playing with Real in any video game.. i don't like strong teams .. i like weak ones so i can tweak the players & formations

on Marca another report that B Munich refused straight swap for Ribery with Sneijder & VDV.. they don't want VDV they want Robben-sneijder for Ribery deal

Beast

The Observer
Pardeza is sitting with Racing Santander today to negotiate the transfer of Marcano to Real
the CB has a release clause of 12 Mil to be increased to 20 1st of July.. Real offering 6 Million for the Spain under 21 international defender

beef-supreme

there goes my chance of playing with Real in any video game.. i don't like strong teams .. i like weak ones so i can tweak the players & formations

on Marca another report that B Munich refused straight swap for Ribery with Sneijder & VDV.. they don't want VDV they want Robben-sneijder for Ribery deal

:lol:

You can just reset the team in the squad edit section and put in some worse players. :p

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

That team will win the champions league. Only the central defence is suspect but in all other areas it is world class or in Marcelo's case potential world class.

Beast

The Observer
I said Eddy , Real are after La Decima ...we are building a team for it.. however in some games we will need M Diarra beside Xabi...

to some great news

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090606/53717747234/noticia/golpe-a-raul-y-guti.html

In short.. the report is saying both Raul & Guti were informed they are not expected to be starters in the new team ..
the article pick quotes form both Valdano ("time wait for no man " ) and Pellegerini (he HAS BEEN a player and a symbol of Real Madrid and an Icon )
Pellegerini believes that Guti could be useful for the team (back up ) quoting Manuel (Guti is a different player that i like , maybe he hasn't have enough continuity )

Nándor

holy shit...that team would be awesome, no doubt. though i have some sort of doubts about villa, silva & albiol. ever since news came up that pérez slapped a 20m € and 25m € price limit on silva and villa, i have serious doubts real will get any of them. of course, !!!IF!!! that is true!!!

regarding robben instead of van der fart, who can blame bayern. anyways, DO THE DEAL!!! like i said before to you beast, when you got ribéry, CR and silva in your team, wft does one need robben for etc...
no big deal with van der fart either, he still enjoys an extremely great reputation here in germany (from his time at the HSV). real will easyly find some other german club. THOUGH, personally i would offer him to valencia, instead of negredo and/or granero!!!

Pardeza is sitting with Racing Santander today to negotiate the transfer of Marcano to Real
the CB has a release clause of 12 Mil to be increased to 20 1st of July.. Real offering 6 Million for the Spain under 21 international defender

GREAT!!! i hope that deal can be struck and would love it if canella was signed too. some competition for marcelo at the LB spot is necessary, since m. torres (RB not LB) is none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans